WHO IS FASTER? R/C OR Q/C,AND WHY?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
no no not the 2000 dollar dual clutch, the one dragon is looking at the factory clutch from the 08 viper:D if it don't work out i guess i might take it to a local clutch shop and see what they think, from what i've heard i wanna stay away from the centerforce:dontknow:
no problems @all with my centerforce/fidanza combo........ :D

which is faster ??:dontknow: , but the RC takes skill to drive. :D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
but the RC takes skill to drive. :D
You know with the ego of the RC drivers, soon they will need the room of the QC just for thier heads :) HaHa :) :D :p

It really is simple. RC is lighter. It will have more potential than the QC just on the power to weight ratio fact alone. But, it seems that driving the RC has proved challenging for many. In the end, they are both fast enough to get in trouble. Both can be made faster (not affordably though). It is hard to make this decision based on speed alone, so I bought based on my other needs.

tinygiants said:
You know with the ego of the RC drivers, soon they will need the room of the QC just for thier heads :) HaHa :) :D :p
don't get all ass hurt 'cause ya all drive minivans......... :D :D :D :D

not much skill involved just pushin' the "go" pedal.;)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
don't get all ass hurt 'cause ya all drive minivans......... :D :D :D :D

not much skill involved just pushin' the "go" pedal.;)
Me personally, I do not see the challenge of the stick. My daily driver is a stick. I admit it is more sporty than a auto. But I also admit that if there was no QC, I would not have a SRT-10. So for me, I had to have the 4 door "Grocery Getter". It allows me to indulge in driving my family around in style.

But in the end, that is why we have choices :)

tinygiants said:
Me personally, I do not see the challenge of the stick. My daily driver is a stick. I admit it is more sporty than a auto. But I also admit that if there was no QC, I would not have a SRT-10. So for me, I had to have the 4 door "Grocery Getter". It allows me to indulge in driving my family around in style.

But in the end, that is why we have choices :)

I'm right in the same scenerio there tinygiant,this is my "family truck" LOL:D Hey tinygiants,Im willing to bet money that street tires to street tires there's not many RC'c that are going to be able to keep up with you when your done,you should hook up and be GONE before they (RC) can find 2nd gear(ounce they hook up??)!LOL! Time will tell,but I'm rooting for ya!!

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
Hey tinygiants,Im willing to bet money that street tires to street tires there's not many RC'c that are going to be able to keep up with you when your done,you should hook up and be GONE before they (RC) can find 2nd gear(ounce they hook up??)!!!
how much money in being poured into that QC to "make" it fast ??? $30k+ i'd bet..... :dontknow: :D

RC/QC with same mods, i haven't lost to a QC yet.......:D :burnout:

Last edited:
RED:burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

moparracing said:
that's 'cause ya drive a minivan, there is no challenge. ;) :D :D :p :burnout:

Try launching a Roe'd QC auto then see about the challenge LOL 15sec quarter miles here i come!

moparracing said:
how much money in being poured into that QC to "make" it fast ??? $30k+ i'd bet..... :dontknow: :D

RC/QC with same mods, i haven't lost to a QC yet.......:D :burnout:
And if you did, then you need the Driver Mod. :):burnout:

Well, if we are talking money, all of us should have bought a Lightening. Dollar for dollar, they are cheaper to go fast. But if you want class....well class comes with a auto tranny :D haha

Truck to Truck a RC should win. It does not have the power robbing auto, and it is lighter.

Fast or not, my truck is now unique. And I can haul my daughter to daycare, go to the grocery store, take out the child seat and race, then go out on the town for a date. :rock:

tinygiants said:
And if you did, then you need the Driver Mod. :):burnout:

Truck to Truck a RC will win. It does not have the power robbing auto, and it is lighter.
if i want my truck to go slower, i'll look ya up........ :D :D :D :D :burnout:

moparracing said:
if i want my truck to go slower, i'll look ya up........ :D :D :D :D :burnout:
Careful, you do not know if I can drive or not. I started cutting some mean lights at the end of the year. I got a couple that were .007 and better.

:)

It is all fun. If you drive a SRT-10, you are in good company. No matter the tranny or cab.

tinygiants said:
Careful, you do not know if I can drive or not. I started cutting some mean lights at the end of the year. I got a couple that were .007 and better.

:)

It is all fun. If you drive a SRT-10, you are in good company. No matter the tranny or cab.

There's the right answer:rock:

tinygiants said:
reaction time is a small part of it...... you got a ways to go with that 2.147 60' of yours....... throwin' lots of money @ it help, but doesn't make ya a "driver". ;) :D
i'm surprised you even remember which pedal is the throttle since you went almost a year without your engine. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back