Who is gonna break the record first??????

who will break the dodge ram srt 10 et record?????

• FSTJACK

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • EDDIe1078908890

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • RAMFROMHELL

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • TINYGIANTS

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SCRAMBLER 1

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 505SFASTESTVIPER

Votes: 42 46.2%
  • ROBWCLARK

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Snakeguts

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • flchub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
[/SIZE]Who is gonna break the record first??????

Whom ever spends the most money first, then someone will spend more..................................

FATJACK said:
Scrambler is the only one with his truck running. Sure bet....
Jack with these trucks and everybodys luck, nothing is a sure bet..........:burnout::burnout::burnout:

I have just about decided to NOT go with my nitrous set up (at least for now). So I think I will be to low on the power curve to touch the record. But it was a fun fantasy while I had it. Maybe after I start using the truck and build confidence in it, I may revisit the idea of adding my nitrous kit... I will have to talk to John Edwards and see what he thinks.

:thefinger: if I only had you guys go fast money. X wife, loss of an income and child support. Need I say more:dontknow:

Last edited:
I dotn think anyone will break the record this year, I doubt any will be actually completley finished or tuned by 2011,except for eddies

I don't know what kind of numbers everyone is gonna put down or what numbers, but the TT build at ATFspeed is gonna be something to aim for. I've seen the work up close and heard the truck running the other day. That thing doesn't even sound like a V-10 it's more like a funny car racing sound.
Supposedly it a Hennessy mess up (go figure) and the owner out of Alabama just went all out with it.
It may be the fastest for a while and will be ready soon, it will be the fastest in Florida for a few weeks till it heads to it's owner.

Maybe the real question should be what suspension set-up each person is running to get the power to the pavement :D

FATJACK said:
UhOh, you must know something I don't.:dontknow:
nope, jsut tared of waitin on these ol farts:joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back