Who is gonna break the record first??????

who will break the dodge ram srt 10 et record?????

• FSTJACK

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • EDDIe1078908890

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • RAMFROMHELL

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • TINYGIANTS

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SCRAMBLER 1

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 505SFASTESTVIPER

Votes: 42 46.2%
  • ROBWCLARK

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Snakeguts

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • flchub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
FSTJACK said:
Soon Grasshopper, very soon, only weeks away.......:p:p:p
i was askin eddie if his runs....from what it looks like they have a crank and one piston......and tony thinks this will be the first one done lol that is nice of eddie to let tony learn how to weld on his truck though hahahahaahah

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL yeah I welded a vagina on the tailgate last night, under it , it says jack and dom, cum get u sum:p

So that was all the screaming I was told about coming from your place.

Didn't anybody tell ya a vagina is stuck on with honey..................:rock::rock::rock:

The truck does run! Right now I think I've got a good shot at being first... if only until some of the RC's get finished. We'll see how tuning progresses.

Scrambler1 said:
The truck does run! Right now I think I've got a good shot at being first... if only until some of the RC's get finished. We'll see how tuning progresses.
Hey Joe, You gonna try to come to Steele, Al. the end of February???

Scrambler1 said:
so does mine!

Dom maybe instead of this pole you should ahve started one about whos build is gonna move first under its own power with blowing up:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Dom maybe instead of this pole you should ahve started one about whos build is gonna move first under its own power with blowing up:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
with blowing up or without....because mine is not blown up it starts just fine!!!!!!!!and all i have ever done is push a head gasket mine did not BLOW UP like YOURS;) eddies truck is a far cry from bein done and i doubt it will be done this year!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
with blowing up or without....because mine is not blown up it starts just fine!!!!!!!!and all i have ever done is push a head gasket mine did not BLOW UP like YOURS;) eddies truck is a far cry from bein done and i doubt it will be done this year!!!!!!!
LOOLOL I bet eddies is going before yours is:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

you chubby lover you:p

FATJACK said:
Hey Joe, You gonna try to come to Steele, Al. the end of February???

I'm working in that direction. I may have to go sort some things out in Fl and lower Al that week before. If I can hold that off I'll be there... I'd love to make it. I've got PC on my calendar though!

I think the big ? Is who will hold on to the record? Because there are quite a few that will be capable once finished!;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back