Who is gonna break the record first??????

who will break the dodge ram srt 10 et record?????

• FSTJACK

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • EDDIe1078908890

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • RAMFROMHELL

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • TINYGIANTS

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SCRAMBLER 1

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 505SFASTESTVIPER

Votes: 42 46.2%
  • ROBWCLARK

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Snakeguts

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • flchub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
I really wish th eguy would freakin post up that owns the truck, spray says he is one helluva nice guy, and honestly the truck is sick and off the hook ,

tons and tons of work done to it:rock:

we can allways use another member, but be easy comming on here and callin folks out first post, that is a warning as a buddy;)

I want say no more, but these folks can be a bit bitchy here,not like other places:D
and I'll take up for my boys like dom in a heartbeat,you got to establish yourself first:)

February is right around the corner...I can't wait to see who will break the record as well.

As for the Lightnings..it took awile to get into the 10's...then 9's now so many have been into the 8's and even faster with trucks that are still street legal!

Great job guys..............I just wish lines were not drawn into the sand sometimes when it comes to who has the fastest!

I would say Blackviper needs to be in this poll.

Also don't forget A.R.T. just finished that twin turbo truck.

But it would seem anyone runnin a manual trans would have there work cut

out compared to the auto guys.

I am the owner of the vehicle. 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile, I will drive it there and with street radials race you. Name the track and bring your money.

AVF said:
I am the owner of the vehicle. 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile, I will drive it there and with street radials race you. Name the track and bring your money.
Street radials???, I'll run you for $100.00, then you can try the big boys.:rock:

where is your track? It might cost me more than that to get there.

AVF said:
lol any where you want big boy need a month though and i aint bringin no radials lol and i got the money part covered!!!!!!

you didnt hurt my feelings bud, but comming on here with your cock in your hand isnt the best way to do things honestly

we love trucks a ton, and I think yours is just off the hook:rock:

but these fine folks on here will tear ya to shreads comming on an straight out callin folks out..

one hint, use smilies, you can say terrible things, put a smiley behind it and they want pay too much attention.

welcome to the forum tho, I would like to see ya become a great member:rock:

Thanks! didn"t mean to come across cocky. I understand, hope to meet all you guys soon>:)

AVF said:
Thanks! didn"t mean to come across cocky. I understand, hope to meet all you guys soon>:)
LOLOL cool beans bud:rock:
check out the schudle event area and look at the panama city gtg thread, we got a ton of folks going down, and scotts toy came from arky last year,

AND YA DONT NEED YA TRUCK, JSUT A DRINKIN BIB:p

Back