Who lives in the Phoenix/ scottsdale AZ area?

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay all, looks like in a little over a year and half, i will be packing up and moving out to the scottsdale area. So we are going to have to start figuring out good areas to live. My wife is taking a fellowship possition at the Mayo clinic on Shea blvd. So we are hoping to stay reletively close to there. Any input on nice cheeper areas that we could rent a house, would be much appreciated. We dont know much about the area, but lived everything we saw when we where out there for her interview.

I don't think there is anything "cheap" about Scottsdale. But everything about it is nice. Congrats on the move. Lots of nice, helpful 10 owners out here.

Nice, i realize it gona be tough to find what we are looking for, but we still have over a year and half to do our research and figure things out. If i can find a position out there doing what i do now as a union steamfitter/hvac mechanic, then we should be fine finding a place. So we got some work to do.

The farther north you go in Scottsdale the more expensive. The farther south you go the less expensive. There is no cheap in Scottsdale. It is a great place to live & party. Home of the Barrett-Jackson Auction & the Pavilions show & cruise. We have members in Mesa, Gilbert, East Phoenix, Avondale, North Phoenix to name a few. If you are out here looking let us know & we hook up for some hot wings & cold beer. Can you post up some pics & description of your 10?

9uva2upe.jpg
jemygage.jpg
ybemunag.jpg

Its still a work in progress. I just picked it up back in april.

So far, K&N intake, X Metal TB, JTSVP pully, SCT tuner, rear cat delete, resonator delete, regular cab front springs,2" macgaughys rear shackles. Plasti-dip the wheels, painted front grill, blacked out the head light bezels, jtsvp wires. I think thats almost everything.

Haven't run it yet. That was just at the nissan/infiniti shootout i went to a couple weeks ago. Wife needed my infiniti for work, so i drove the truck. Im hoping to run it soon. I wana find a time when you me and E, an anyone else can make it to an open night. Not sure hat night is open night though.

Haven't run it yet. That was just at the nissan/infiniti shootout i went to a couple weeks ago. Wife needed my infiniti for work, so i drove the truck. Im hoping to run it soon. I wana find a time when you me and E, an anyone else can make it to an open night. Not sure hat night is open night though.

I'm looking forward to it!

The Paradise Valley mall area is where I live, its just west of Scottsdale. I live off Shea, great area and houses but not the Scottsdale prices. Jim can attest to the area, Mayo clinic is maybe 10-15 minutes away.

The Paradise Valley mall area is where I live, its just west of Scottsdale. I live off Shea, great area and houses but not the Scottsdale prices. Jim can attest to the area, Mayo clinic is maybe 10-15 minutes away.

I really appreciate the info. I will definitely look into that area.

I can even hook you up with a rental management company I do work for, great guy.

I'm located up in the North Peoria area, its about 15min from Lake Pleasant. It's a nice area, the 101 is nearby witch makes getting everywhere easy.

You could look into Tempe as well. It's a little bit of a drive. Maybe 15-20 min on the freeway but would be cheaper than Scottsdale. Farther south you go in Scottsdale the cheaper it's going to be. Nice thing about Phoenix area is everything is close to a freeway and doesn't take long to get anywhere in the valley

I'm located up in the North Peoria area, its about 15min from Lake Pleasant. It's a nice area, the 101 is nearby witch makes getting everywhere easy.

Where you been hiding, you gonna make it to cruise on central?

Where you been hiding, you gonna make it to cruise on central?

Hey Rick, sorry bud, just ben busy working. Just got the 10 ready for the cruising season. I'm stuck working this Saturday but I'm off the next one. I was thinking of going to the Pavilions that Saturday night.

I will be at the cruise on central this Sat. & at the Pavilions the following Sat. Hope to see ya at one or both.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back