Who wants an 06?

Should an 06 SRT-10 Ram be put on the VTCOA Main Banner?

• Yes, i think it would be a nice idea...

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • No, why would you want an 06 up there?

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters
05QCSRT10 said:
You gonna get a cherokee SRT-8?

probably, unless I sell my boat also. I also keep leaning towards a vette z06.

05QCSRT10 said:

Yep.

And what the heck, another vote for leave the banner as is :dontknow:

Midnight Runner said:
Can't we share.:D
Oh he's got plenty of shit on that track that you could use. If I'm not mistaken, he's got a set of Caltracs on there. They've only seen the track once. And his black wheels would look sick on your sons truck.:rock:

SANTEEN said:
Oh he's got plenty of shit on that track that you could use. If I'm not mistaken, he's got a set of Caltracs on there. They've only seen the track once. And his black wheels would look sick on your sons truck.:rock:

nope, no Caltracks.... at least not right now :p

SANTEEN said:
black wheels are good.:beer: :shakehands:

Psycho Mythic said:
I appriciate the input man but comparing a new redesigned model with a color? :dontknow:

Santeen & Walbert are right, we're not asking for our personal vehicles to be added, we just want an 06' model SRT-10 to be represented as everybodies 04's & 05's are ;)

Wow this is starting to feel like a protest :D

Simply pointing out that this is one of the problems that has come up in the past, in a similar light. Silver owners have bitched here and there and never affected change when there were 2 black, 2 red represented. I wish you luck in your endeavor :p

I really don't care anymore, it seems that more people would rather not have it updated with the latest and last model SRT Ram so that's cool. I guess it just makes us that much more unique ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
I really don't care anymore, it seems that more people would rather not have it updated with the latest and last model SRT Ram so that's cool. I guess it just makes us that much more unique ;)
you are def unique, u neek up on everyone:p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back