Who wants an 06?

Should an 06 SRT-10 Ram be put on the VTCOA Main Banner?

• Yes, i think it would be a nice idea...

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • No, why would you want an 06 up there?

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters
2006 is part of the family...why not add it??? There are 2 red and 2 black trucks up on that banner. Just lose 1, and put a 06 up!!

lightningKILLER said:
2006 is part of the family...why not add it??? There are 2 red and 2 black trucks up on that banner. Just lose 1, and put a 06 up!!

Is the one by the yellow fever black? Almost looks purple:dontknow:

walbert said:
Sell ya mine. Just think of how much fun the drive home would be :D
Interesting indeed..however I was looking for something a bit more stock I think :driver:

46hemi said:
Interesting indeed..however I was looking for something a bit more stock I think :driver:

it could be put back to stock (minus exhaust) in a day. And think of all the stuff you could then sell. :)

walbert said:
it could be put back to stock (minus exhaust) in a day. And think of all the stuff you could then sell. :)
Exhaust too. I got a stock or Magnaflow to switch with you for the B&B. :D

After PCB I'll probably list it for sale as-is. Then depending on interest or if it doesn't sell, I'll put it back to stock and re-list at a lesser amount. Then start selling off parts after it sells, or if I trade it in. I know Santeen will probably be at my house the day parts start coming off of it.

walbert said:
After PCB I'll probably list it for sale as-is. Then depending on interest or if it doesn't sell, I'll put it back to stock and re-list at a lesser amount. Then start selling off parts after it sells, or if I trade it in. I know Santeen will probably be at my house the day parts start coming off of it.
sale it:dontknow: that's a nice a$$ truck.

Midnight Runner said:
sale it:dontknow: that's a nice a$$ truck.

Thanks, Everything is for sale eventually. Of course, the sale is always subject to change. Especially since Stinker keeps coming out with new stuff.

I know that, i need one more cap and my son need all of them. Plus two of the rad. tops and the fuse box covers. My son loves your DMH cutouts. He wants that.

walbert said:
You know I got dibs on the exhaust and hood.

SANTEEN said:
You know I got dibs on the exhaust and hood.

Who do you think I am gonna call when it comes time to change that big hood out? :D Its a 2 person job, and I don't think Beth will help me.

You guys are funny. I'm 2 months from even listing it. :p And who knows, someone might buy it as-is for the price I'll list it for.

walbert said:
You guys are funny. I'm 2 months from even listing it. :p And who knows, someone might buy it as-is for the price I'll list it for.
You know, as-is, could mean without stock hood and a magnaflow exhaust.:D

walbert said:

You gonna get a cherokee SRT-8?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back