Who wants an 06?

Should an 06 SRT-10 Ram be put on the VTCOA Main Banner?

• Yes, i think it would be a nice idea...

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • No, why would you want an 06 up there?

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters
TeamSRT10 said:
if there was a change should only have 3 trucks: one from every year

04 - Blue/White or White/Blue edition
05 - Yellow Fever RC or QC
06 - Night Runner RC or QC

i said earlier about the 3 years of trucks, Since the main non-special trucks colors are Red, Black, Silver and Mineral Grey

banner would involve this combo

04 - Red RC
05 - Black QC(Since its the 1st year of QC)
06 - Mineral Grey RC or QC

problem solved thank me later :rock:

SANTEEN said:
You shit starter, you!!!!:D
Lol, it just happens to me, I really do think it's a nice idea, but it's cool, too much of a riot to deal with. This site is full of great people with common interests, maybe we should just let it go ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol, it just happens to me, I really do think it's a nice idea, but it's cool, too much of a riot to deal with. This site is full of great people with common interests, maybe we should just let it go ;)

Heck no dont give it up...the 06 owners can boycott the site till we get our way.........power to the 06ers...:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Heck no dont give it up...the 06 owners can boycott the site till we get our way.........power to the 06ers...:elefant:

YAY :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D

obviously the 06 guys would want an 06 and 04 and 05 wouldnt care... on that note... yes i do think there should be one :):):):)

Sell ya mine. Just think of how much fun the drive home would be :D

TeamSRT10 said:
i said earlier about the 3 years of trucks, Since the main non-special trucks colors are Red, Black, Silver and Mineral Grey

banner would involve this combo

04 - Red RC
05 - Silver QC(Since its the 1st year of QC)
06 - Mineral Grey RC or QC

problem solved thank me later :rock:
fixed it for you...everyone knows silver is the sexiest color and makes this truck just stand out.
we need a silver 05 qc to "represent our community" and an 06 too! Plus a certain silver truck holds the most horsepower now...Dom reppin silver!

kickinassrt-10 said:
fixed it for you...everyone knows silver is the sexiest color and makes this truck just stand out.
we need a silver 05 qc to "represent our community" and an 06 too! Plus a certain silver truck holds the most horsepower now...Dom reppin silver!
True, but FstJack could bust that real soon...:D

05QCSRT10 said:
Were winning:aetsch:
Not by much. Considering the '06 models only make up about 10% of total 10's that were produced. Actually when u think about that way, you guys are doing pretty shitty.:dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dont nobody wnat to see any slo arse 06 model bbbwwwhahahahhhahaa girls drivee those, jsut look at cody:D
I thought for sure your ass was staying out of this Jerry Springer ;) thread.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dont nobody wnat to see any slo arse 06 model bbbwwwhahahahhhahaa girls drivee those, jsut look at cody:D
Imma break those other ribs when i get to PCB :cool: ... ho

SANTEEN said:
Not by much. Considering the '06 models only make up about 10% of total 10's that were produced. Actually when u think about that way, you guys are doing pretty shitty.:dontknow:

10%? It's close to 25%.

05QCSRT10 said:
10%? It's close to 25%.
You're probably right. Either way, it's no where near 50%. And we're close to 50% in votes.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back