whoa got my ass handed to me!

AWDisuzu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
by a kid in a sweet lookin syclone. that thing made the most evil hissing noise when the turbos hit boost. wow! now I know how it feels when I whoop up on porsche's and s55's in my isuzu.

he got about 3-4 carlengths on my by the time I hit 3rd gear!

AWDisuzu said:
by a kid in a sweet lookin syclone. that thing made the most evil hissing noise when the turbos hit boost. wow! now I know how it feels when I whoop up on porsche's and s55's in my isuzu.

he got about 3-4 carlengths on my by the time I hit 3rd gear!

Hehehe... Yeah, they are MEAN little bastards. :D

That's what happens when you try to race somebody in a grocery getter. Get yourself a RC if you want to race somebody, hehehe;)

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol. :p

:rock:

I owned a Stclone for about 15 years, so I can't feel bad for ya. They are bad-ass little trucks!

Did you at least go from a dig and get to see it launch like a rocket?:rock:

those were some mean little critters back in the day. them and the grand national t types.

ViperTruck2933 said:
That's what happens when you try to race somebody in a grocery getter. Get yourself a RC if you want to race somebody, hehehe;)
:
Not when I do:D

BigRed460 said:
Can you say paxton?
ahhh? yes PAXTON lets all say it together PAXTON

Attachments

• CIMG0914 (Small).JPG
    CIMG0914 (Small).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
  • CIMG0916 (WinCE).JPG
    CIMG0916 (WinCE).JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 39
Even with a Paxton, Cyclones and Typhoons are just so effin' light........

We're tryin' to make traction while they're already up at Denny's finishing their grand slam breakfast.....

D

Silent D said:
Even with a Paxton, Cyclones and Typhoons are just so effin' light........

We're tryin' to make traction while they're already up at Denny's finishing their grand slam breakfast.....

D
Yeah well Ronny's got the Paxton going on here pretty quick and we'll see how freakin smart they are! It's all timing man!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Yeah well Ronny's got the Paxton going on here pretty quick and we'll see how freakin smart they are! It's all timing man!!:D

While we're using nonsequiturs:

I've already had more years driving an SRT-10 with a Paxton than anyone else on planet earth........ So effing what:dontknow:

It's all power to weight, man.

D

my QC is faster than an RC. at least the one's i've come across.

ViperTruck2933 said:

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol. :p

:rock:

Being the cyclone is AWD I dont think a Paxton is gonna be the end all of mods to beat one. Ask him to add a few thousand pounds before you race again :)

hmm, I do have an AWDISUZU of course I'm sure everyone already knew that lol. AWD is only good for the forst 50 feet. after that it kinda sucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back