Who's kill was it?

From his mods on the SS the SRT should have blown him away. I saw three SS run at the track last weekend. A bone stock running 16's, A supercharged running high 14's, and one with a 225 shot of nitrous running high 13's.

When I first got the truck trainman beat me by .6 sec with my own truck. Just last month Trainman beat me by only .1 sec with my own truck. I might be improving just a little bit.;) :D :burnout: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
When I first got the truck trainman beat me by .6 sec with my own truck. Just last month Trainman beat me by only .1 sec with my own truck. I might be improving just a little bit.;) :D :burnout: :rock:
Good to hear that. What kind of times can you expect at Famoso in the coming up months?

it was mine, since Dodge is building the Titan soon, I just slapped a 10 emblem on the side of my titan (poser)... really confused that bastard.

lol see i'v raced an SS and the only reason i passed him so slow was cause my tires were blowin white smoke off of them.. i was also spraying a 100 shot but he did have the deer in the head lights look lol hahaha

I raced a supercharged SS ( Magnacharger) at Famoso about two years ago before a tune and Drag Radials and I beat him by more than .5 sec and 10 MPH ... I think I ran like 13.73 @ 106.5 to his 14.20 @ 96 MPh. I spun really hard off the line on street tires and he had like a 1.80 60'... but you should have seen his face on the high end as I drove by him like he was standing still.

Trainman said:
I raced a supercharged SS ( Magnacharger) at Famoso about two years ago before a tune and Drag Radials and I beat him by more than .5 sec and 10 MPH ... I think I ran like 13.73 @ 106.5 to his 14.20 @ 96 MPh. I spun really hard off the line on street tires and he had like a 1.80 60'... but you should have seen his face on the high end as I drove by him like he was standing still.

After seeing your shifting vid a while back.. :eek:I can imagine.

There really shouldn't be a driver disability mod with a QC.. The QC owners on this site are much better than that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back