Whos this ?? 1000hp? crazy set up..

Stinker said:
LOLOL I got a feeling you and I are gonna get along jsut fine at Macon pestering the crap outta Joe:D :rock: :marchmellow:

after the stories of the thousands of ladies he has uhum, been thru, at panama , we give him the name of Pimpdaddy:marchmellow:

Ok one more...

It wasn't thousands of ladies. It was ladies that weighed thousands of pounds...

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

YoungGun said:
Ok one more...

It wasn't thousands of ladies. It was ladies that weighed thousands of pounds...

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

BBBBWWWAHHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAAA

I love you allready bo:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hey Joe , does this bounce around in ya head at night?:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Well Jeffrey glad to see you in here.

Tony you are going to have way too much fun in Macon, me and my brother together is a shit storm of trash talk and bullshit.

YoungGun said:
Ok one more...

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Thanks, just threw up all over my computer! Sick SOB!!

Scrambler1 said:
Thanks, just threw up all over my computer! Sick SOB!!
LOLOLOLOLLLOL I can here the talk in Joes house on the weekend now!

"hey honey, oooo it feels soo gooood!, hmmm can you do it a little more to the left? ohhh yeah thats it!,,,now can you hand me another blueberry fill doughnut?"

LOLOLOL

Nice to see you around here young gun.... nice Mustang.. you are to make me trade in my qc for 1......lol...:D :p (inside joke that stared in svt forums)

but what you all guys should be scare of.. is from a red 06 srt10 qc coming from Burlington to the Macon GTG..... yes I said it.... I''s see you allFu^&%$rs at Macon....:rock: :rock:

DJCHEROKEE said:
Nice to see you around here young gun.... nice Mustang.. you are to make me trade in my qc for 1......lol...:D :p (inside joke that stared in svt forums)

but what you all guys should be scare of.. is from a red 06 srt10 qc coming from Burlington to the Macon GTG..... yes I said it.... I''s see you allFu^&%$rs at Macon....:rock: :rock:

Hot Dang! now the GTG is complete!!!!!!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stinker said:
Hot Dang! now the GTG is complete!!!!!!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

LOL... YES... BECAUSE I WILL BRING THE CORONA...LOL...
NOW HAVE TO CHECH THE DRIVING TO MACON TREADH.... ANS HOTEL INFO ALSO... HAVE SOME TREADHS TO READ....LOL..

DJCHEROKEE said:
LOL... YES... BECAUSE I WILL BRING THE CORONA...LOL...
NOW HAVE TO CHECH THE DRIVING TO MACON TREADH.... ANS HOTEL INFO ALSO... HAVE SOME TREADHS TO READ....LOL..

Jsust do a search on FASTFOOD a member here, on there is his restrant, The main Street bistro, its on main street in concord, that is where all of us will meet and head down from there.

Stinker said:
Jsust do a search on FASTFOOD a member here, on there is his restrant, The main Street bistro, its on main street in concord, that is where all of us will meet and head down from there.

OKAS... I WILL BRO... TAHNKS....

DJCHEROKEE said:

I just hope one of you can beat the turbo chevy 1500 thats coming. He has run 11's and I believe is shooting for a 10. If not there's a bolt-on 5.3 Chevy that has run a 13.4 for those that can't drive...:p haha

DJ, Perry Ga. Holiday Inn. We are driving down on the 21st. Bring your Ford.:aetsch:

YoungGun said:
I just hope one of you can beat the turbo chevy 1500 thats coming. He has run 11's and I believe is shooting for a 10. If not there's a bolt-on 5.3 Chevy that has run a 13.4 for those that can't drive...:p haha

Don't worry bros...I got your backs... I take care of the 5.3..... I think:dontknow: :D

SilvrSRT10 said:
DJ, Perry Ga. Holiday Inn. We are driving down on the 21st. Bring your Ford.:aetsch:

no no no no... if I bring the ford you guys will be no match..... :D

what time we are going to meet at fastfood restaurant???

DJCHEROKEE said:
no no no no... if I bring the ford you guys will be no match..... :D

what time we are going to meet at fastfood restaurant???
I think we're shooting for lunchtime. Around 12:00 I think.

OK... SOUNDS GOOD... WILL BE THERE AT 12... THEN I WILL BE LIVING AT 10 FROM BURLINGTON....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back