Whose Trucks Have The Best Sound?

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted my rear cats today and the truck sounds way better. Much louder under throttle which I LOVE! Got me to talking to my buddy and got me wondering what's the best way to make these trucks sound wicked, exhaust wise? Is it possible to get a good muffler and weld it in, in replacement of the original muffler or are there better catback systems out there? Lets hear some video/sound clips if you've got them! :D

We have an official exhaust thread... very helpful! I would post the link but idk how on a phone

Delete the other two cats, I just installed jmb catless mids with the oe system and it sounds awesome now, sounds cammed at idle and mean all the rest of the time.

I really lile the way the mopar catback sounds . I removed two cats too and it sounds alot nicer I might go catless later should sound louder than now

haha his brain is fried from all the parts he's installing getting his truck ready for the ProCharger!

haha his brain is fried from all the parts he's installing getting his truck ready for the ProCharger!

You'll be like that soon:D your getting alot of red text in your signature there bud lol

I know man. It's going to be a busy summer. I hope I have enough money for it all lol

It's almost to the point that the parts were the cheap part. Getting it all installed and working in harmony and other misc parts for the Paxton (injectors, fuel pumps) and maybe going forged that are adding up.

Yea i can imagine its almost seriously like a project.. its like u have to sit down and draw a plan for yourself then take that plan to whoever and explain it to them

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back