Whose Trucks Have The Best Sound?

oh don't worry, Venomous has seen plans A-Z already lol. He's the lucky guy installing all this crap

Wow thats gonna be cool making that trip? How long of a drive is.it?

11 hours give or take. 1 of 2 plans is to either drive down when I'm on vacation and drop it off and fly back or drive down on a long weekend ahead of my vacation and drop it off then come back towards the end of the build and lend a hand and capture the progress and then drive back when it's finished.

Wow sounds like a great plan! If it was me id love.to go.back lend a hand and watch progress u could take vids and post um to us for a tease lol

Between me and Scott we'll get plenty of vids and pictures. Gotta represent for his new business. You're welcome to come with me man if you want. Let me know. It will be late June

go for it man. It helps remind me of what I need to do and the direction I'm going.

I have mopar (borla) full exhaust no cats with mopar headers and cam and it sounds awesome!

Somebody paid big bucks to have that entire set up installed on that truck!

I just cut my exhaust off at the collectors, ran that for about a week. Wide open throttle gave old people heart attacks.

Back