Why doesn’t the password reset work?

Maybe they can do something about my insufficient privileges for any forum classified???
What's that all about anyways???
Where are the administrators? Frustrating that they don't respond to posts or to contact made from the contact us area of the site

Shaggy??? Did the Martians abduct you??? :eek:
Really wish I could help. I used to have all the privileges I needed to update everything. Then one day several years ago it all went away and with each passing day the frustration turned to anger. Now, I just don’t give a shit. A smart person (let me know if you find one) would just go it up and post where ever. However, that suggestion has fallen on blind eyes and stupidity and you know what they say. You can’t fix stupid.

Now, we can all “feel” restricted and suppressed in our daily posting activities. For fuck sake

Really wish I could help. I used to have all the privileges I needed to update everything. Then one day several years ago it all went away and with each passing day the frustration turned to anger. Now, I just don’t give a shit. A smart person (let me know if you find one) would just go it up and post where ever. However, that suggestion has fallen on blind eyes and stupidity and you know what they say. You can’t fix stupid.

Now, we can all “feel” restricted and suppressed in our daily posting activities. For fuck sake
You got that right!!! And that's what I'm going to do. It just ticks me off that if I want to reply or inquire on any thread classified - like HemiLonestars new thread I can't. Insufficient privileges. And you absolutely have good reason to feel like you do. So in true old days fashion, we carry on or get off the boat :cool:

For about 5 months now I couldn’t figure out my password. Numerous time (like 30) I clicked the “Forgot my Password” button at the login. Each time it says it sent it, but didn’t. I looked in the Spam folder, the trash folder, and everywhere else. Nothing was ever sent.
I click on create a new account and can’t since I already have an account.
Luckily for me, I found a really old notebook from 2013 which had my password in it and was able
to log in tonight.
So what’s up with members not being Albee to click the “Forgot my Password” button and never getting a email? How many other ps are in the same position I was in and can’t get in? What kind of “work-around” can be implemented to send at least an email to an admin to let them know members are having problems? Remember, a lot of the areas members that are not logged in can’t see the proceedure to get them in…
Thanks…
@Shaggy if you are still looking in on us -what do you think? Is this still happening? Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back