Why is gas so High....I found the answer!

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I saw this and my jaw dropped. Where we get are gas from is the desert. The Desert has 140 degree tempatures, and lots of sand. Can you guess what this is?????

Gas1.jpg

This is the comleted wonder of the world. Any guess's???:confused: :confused:

gas2.jpg

A Indoor ski resort.
gas5.jpg

gas3.jpg

gas4.jpg

Makes ya wonder doesn't it.......

nice bunny slope... my 4 year old could ski that thing.... buncha noobs:p

Yup, that is in the city of DUBAI. Google it and you'll be amazed at what you see. It's been said that in 5 years it will be the most visited city in the world :dontknow:

That is crazy. I have never seen all those pics before. I wonder how much of the funding comes from the oil purchasing???

That crap has to stop..I was looking at something that talked about what different countries are paying on average for gas. Parts of Europe rank as the highest with Venezuela, and Kuwait ranking the lowest at $0.12 to $0.80 a gallon (respectively). We drill for oil too so that makes me sick. On another note, I'm scheduled to go to Dubai sometime this year. I want a close up look at this madness.

Bone said:
You should see their Palm Islands!

In their malls they have Ice Skating rinks.

Like the Galleria Mall in Houston? I'm sorry for sounding hateful but I wouldn't give a shhhh what they are building over there if we weren't paying so much for petrol...

I have been there a few times...they are actually friendly towards the west and I have no problem with them making money from Oil. It IS there natural resource and they dont really have much else to export.

Dont hate the Emirates...hate Al Queida!

UAE is one of the most 'friendly', 'westernized' Arabic Countries. Next comes Qatar and Kuwait. The Sultan of Qatar has a Viper with a Roe SC on it.

Just something to think about.

What if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was the USA that was sitting on an ocean of oil and we were doing that development. Would it be okay then?

At least they are investing their money and attempting to bring their country out of the middle ages. For that I say more power to them.

Nothing new, Build up has been happening for years.

So our country keeps buying from other countries (like our Mex trucks and the above shown Canadian 300C with Mex-made hemi) while they take care of their own and our currency plummets and we blame others? duh? My bitch is that we send billions to Israel and other Middle East countries and they use it to buy Japanese trucks and German cars. Why not send our trucks and cars instead of cash, employing Americans and strengthening the dollar??? ...and why do we provide Saudi Arabia with billions in weapons without attaching some oil price strings to it? If we feel compelled to blame someone, we need to make it ourselves!

We have plentyof Oil here on our continent!! We just need to drill for it!!:dontknow:

A couple of new refineries wouldn't hurt either!!

Danko said:
So our country keeps buying from other countries (like our Mex trucks and the above shown Canadian 300C with Mex-made hemi) while they take care of their own and our currency plummets and we blame others? duh? My bitch is that we send billions to Israel and other Middle East countries and they use it to buy Japanese trucks and German cars. Why not send our trucks and cars instead of cash, employing Americans and strengthening the dollar??? ...and why do we provide Saudi Arabia with billions in weapons without attaching some oil price strings to it? If we feel compelled to blame someone, we need to make it ourselves!

What makes you think that there aren't strings attached???:dontknow:

Marc T said:
We have plentyof Oil here on our continent!! We just need to drill for it!!:dontknow:

A couple of new refineries wouldn't hurt either!!

True....but how much would it cost to tap into that oil Marc? Sometimes its easier to pay to have it done, I know I have done it a few times on my truck.;)

Plus....I'm sure there are some political ramifications concerned with buying oil from the middle east. We dont know everything that goes on behind closed doors.

Bone said:
UAE is one of the most 'friendly', 'westernized' Arabic Countries. Next comes Qatar and Kuwait. The Sultan of Qatar has a Viper with a Roe SC on it.

I agree Dave.:rock:

Silverback said:
Just something to think about.

What if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was the USA that was sitting on an ocean of oil and we were doing that development. Would it be okay then?

At least they are investing their money and attempting to bring their country out of the middle ages. For that I say more power to them.

I would definately buy that bubble gum John! That way I could hand it out and let some people chew on it.;):p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back