why its sucks that they stop making the ram SRT10

BurntRubber

Supporting Member
Reaction score

something i have noticed over time...now that we have pretty much figured out the "worth while mods" for our trucks....it seems that most of the new threads have nothing to do with trucks in general. I know there is carry over and that we are all car (truck) guys. but seriously, now most of the posts have to do with hemis, unions, politics, or some other debate-able topic. now when I log on i look at one or 2 threads.
and this is non-offensive so no one can curse me out:D

like treker and his ron paul posts:p :D

rant over

BurntRubber said:

something i have noticed over time...now that we have pretty much figured out the "worth while mods" for our trucks....it seems that most of the new threads have nothing to do with trucks in general. I know there is carry over and that we are all car (truck) guys. but seriously, now most of the posts have to do with hemis, unions, politics, or some other debate-able topic. now when I log on i look at one or 2 threads.

rant over
I for one would never cuss you out,and you make a very good point.:rock:

Well.... the NFFF forum was cut back to being "mostly truck related". And, last time I checked, they've had two new posts since last October. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

You could always put the whole Off-Topic section on ignore. :confused:

It also doesn't help much.... About 1/3 of the people that have been here since the beginning and still post everyday don't even own a truck anymore (like me). They just want to stay in touch with their dear friends they've made over the years. :eek:

Black1 said:
It also doesn't help much.... About 1/3 of the people that have been here since the beginning and still post everyday don't even own a truck anymore (like me). They just want to stay in touch with their dear friends they've made over the years. :eek:

i hear you on that, my trucks been gone 11 months...i think we all have some good freinds on hear...just watching some of the stuff thats being posted is getting out of hand...imo:dontknow:

plus my point was more along the lines of it would be refreshing if the made a genII ram SRT10...new engine, mods, research...just some old time excitment

Still the very best truck forum on the internet! Like my Grandaddy used to say "Grin and bear it"

FATJACK said:
Still the very best truck forum on the internet! Like my Grandaddy used to say "Grin and bear it"

i thought thats from the movie deliverance

BurntRubber said:
plus my point was more along the lines of it would be refreshing if the made a genII ram SRT10...new engine, mods, research...just some old time excitment

Now THAT would be kewl. :rock: But, really, I would like to see a SRT8 Ram. :eek: LOT'S more opportunity to mod out something like that (and not break the bank).

BurntRubber said:
i hear you on that, my trucks been gone 11 months...i think we all have some good freinds on hear...just watching some of the stuff thats being posted is getting out of hand...imo:dontknow:

Meh... pay it no mind. ;) :D

BurntRubber said:

rant over

Thats because when a new guy asks a question, he gets beat within an inch of his life....popcorn anyone:eek:

I was just wondering, who makes the best throttle body for our trucks?

I'm just kidding.:D

Go back to what you were doing.:p

Bill.

Black1 said:
Well.... the NFFF forum was cut back to being "mostly truck related". And, last time I checked, they've had two new posts since last October. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

You could always put the whole Off-Topic section on ignore. :confused:
you need to check more often, alot more folks spend there time there now due to the reasons burnt spoke of

Stinker said:
you need to check more often, alot more folks spend there time there now due to the reasons burnt spoke of

That's great! I wish them (the new owners ;) ) the best of luck.... If you or anyone else frequents there, please tell Roktman I said "hi". I kinda miss that fat bastard. :eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back