why its sucks that they stop making the ram SRT10

Black1 said:
That's great! I wish them (the new owners ;) ) the best of luck.... If you or anyone else frequents there, please tell Roktman I said "hi". I kinda miss that fat bastard. :eek: :D
I'll pass on the message...would he know you as Jake or black1?

viperhauler said:
I'll pass on the message...would he know you as Jake or black1?
Yea tell everyone I said hello,seeing I got banned two years ago.:D :p ;)

ViperJeff said:
Thats because when a new guy asks a question, he gets beat within an inch of his life....popcorn anyone:eek:
I jsut took my time and wrote 72 lines about my "opinions" from using fu#$ in the same sentence with christianity, to how new members are treated as they are not allowed here.................deleted it all, what good does it do, maybe they have won, let them have there forum, turn it into a debate forum, why should they care about other folks learning about trucks anyway?

Stinker said:
I jsut took my time and wrote 72 lines about my "opinions" from using fu#$ in the same sentence with christianity, to how new members are treated as they are not allowed here.................deleted it all, what good does it do, maybe they have won, let them have there forum, turn it into a debate forum, why should they care about other folks learning about trucks anyway?

I can talk politics and religion anytime and do a lot with local people....but rarely can I talk truck with anyone local because they could care less...I would like to see more tech talk here...hell, I get excited when some new guy asks which CAI is better..LOL..

Tony, you need to open the door on your shop, those paint fumes might be getting to you....

Me being the worst of the idiot posters figure i can just make a change and that change can only be me.

No more off topic

When someone asks a question, I will see what I can do to help

I'll let the other members decide whats best for them

I figure if I can become a better person on one site, i can do it on all the others

J

Stinker said:

Polishing the chrome on the armor again, Stinky? :dontknow: :D :rock:

Sure... Make your case to Jack and Patrick, and get the political section shut down. Then why don't you be a moderator and watch the "regular" off-topic forums to make sure no one posts anything remotely construed as Political or Religious. Hell, ban folks for life if you have to. ;) I'm all for it... 100%... It will get AWFULLY quiet around here. If that's what you, and others of the same mind want to be done. Do it. See where it takes you (and this forum).

..... Frankly, as Mikey was, I'm tired of defending this forums liberty. And, really, lately I have bigger things to worry about. Of course, I like coming on here and jousting q-tips with Roy and the others on policy and religion. Apparently, there are only a few on here that have the moral and mental fortitude to know the difference between "heated" debate and fighting. Apparently, I'm one of the only ones that truly has grown and gain a immense amount of knowledge, understanding, and RESPECT for other's thoughts and opinions.... from all of these dreadful Political and Religious discussions.

But, I'm tired of defending it. Just kill it. :dontknow: If you think you can just make it go away.... cool. :top: Oh, and get rid of the damned post count while your at it (seriously). ;)

ViperJeff said:
Tony, you need to open the door on your shop, those paint fumes might be getting to you....

Me being the worst of the idiot posters figure i can just make a change and that change can only be me.

No more off topic

When someone asks a question, I will see what I can do to help

I'll let the other members decide whats best for them

I figure if I can become a better person on one site, i can do it on all the others

J
they may be bud:D but i too am working on becomming a better person,

I guess enough said huh? not much use in anything else.......

IMO the only political subject (which is a special subject in its own way, lets not be naive about it)

that should be allowed to be discussed on here should pertain to the automotive world...Thats the only part of it that should be discussed deeply
to continue the preservation of out hobby.

There are tons of political forums to discuss politics 24 hours of the day till you type your fingers to stubs....

FerrariTruck said:
IMO the only political subject (which is a special subject in its on, let not be naive about it)

that should be allowed to be discussed on here should pertain to the automotive world...Thats the only part of it that should be discussed deeply
to continue the preservation of out hobby.

There are tons of political forums to discuss politics 24 hours of the day till you type your fingers to stubs....
english not to good yet....hahaha !!!!!!

Last edited:
Black1 said:
please tell Roktman I said "hi". I kinda miss that fat bastard. :eek: :D
funny...here's what he had to say ... and i just told him you said hey...

"Oh yea,and ask him how his truck is doing.
I kinda miss that douche bag bastard.:D"

Seriously? I come here to read the rants, BS around, laugh and see what my friends are up to; to just be sociable. Do I come here for 10's? NOPE. My interest in them died long ago. In fact I'm sick of 10's already. I've seen so many of them change hands so many times and they aren't worth what they used to be. I'm not impressed by them anymore no matter what mods are being sported or how many horses they clock. So, if we reverted to talking only about 10's I won't be here much at all, IF at all. My next car is going to be a Prius. There... I said it..

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Seriously? I come here to read the rants, BS around, laugh and see what my friends are up to; to just be sociable. Do I come here for 10's? NOPE. My interest in them died long ago. In fact I'm sick of 10's already. I've seen so many of them change hands so many times and they aren't worth what they used to be. I'm not impressed by them anymore no matter what mods are being sported or how many horses they clock. So, if we reverted to talking only about 10's I won't here much at all, IF at all. My next car is going to be a Prius. There... I said it..
Hehehehehe, you tell em Antnee :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Polishing the chrome on the armor again, Stinky? :dontknow: :D :rock:

Sure... Make your case to Jack and Patrick, and get the political section shut down. Then why don't you be a moderator and watch the "regular" off-topic forums to make sure no one posts anything remotely construed as Political or Religious. Hell, ban folks for life if you have to. ;) I'm all for it... 100%... It will get AWFULLY quiet around here. If that's what you, and others of the same mind want to be done. Do it. See where it takes you (and this forum).

..... Frankly, as Mikey was, I'm tired of defending this forums liberty. And, really, lately I have bigger things to worry about. Of course, I like coming on here and jousting q-tips with Roy and the others on policy and religion. Apparently, there are only a few on here that have the moral and mental fortitude to know the difference between "heated" debate and fighting. Apparently, I'm one of the only ones that truly has grown and gain a immense amount of knowledge, understanding, and RESPECT for other's thoughts and opinions.... from all of these dreadful Political and Religious discussions.

But, I'm tired of defending it. Just kill it. :dontknow: If you think you can just make it go away.... cool. :top: Oh, and get rid of the damned post count while your at it (seriously). ;)
it would be a ghost town like efools old place :eek: oh my :marchmellow:

.......... post count is necessary :rock:

Stinker said:

Well, you know what they say about opinions .... :D :p :p :D :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back