Why?????

So I would stay up til two to keep up with wifey, did you ever sleep

Bwahahahah!!!! But we did have a great time!

You are a great and fair moderator Jeff. Don't let anyone say otherwise.

Having met you personally several times, I know the man behind the curtain :rock: :rock: :rock:

Why does my loser comment which is factual get modded but his smartass one doesn't?

Funny how it works around here.

OH NO, I just read a whole thread like this about spammers and screen names

:hmmmm:

Dude you haven't even been here nor a member of this forum even two freKing years, yet you want to bash my posts, add sarcastic posts, tag team your boys posts, all regarding me. I was wrong about having to still own the truck to compete, never heard it in 8+ years as a member here. Learned something new, but yours andys little innuendos are not hard to see or comprehend. You have very negative remarks in your comments. Resign, I believe it was removed from you once already. This is not a favoritism thing by Jeff, and calling him coward is anything but grown up of you. Jeff has told me a few times when he thought I was in the wrong and like he said chasing the rabbit is redundant. I try to ignore the trolls and negative posts by you and Andy trying to promote his business and defame my character but once again, many years here allow many of is to have met, shared info with, had a beer with, raced with, showed trucks with or even BBQ with over nearly a decade and many over a decade! :chain:
You talk about respect? You're a newbie here still bud and respect is earned, not given I've been taught. Of course you Playstation generation guys weren't raised the same I guess.
Good day

Well said :)

Nope, haven't seen one :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back