WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THIS

With the money he spent he could have had a real 10.. thats what blows my mind. unless it was wrecked and he had his body shop do it.... :dontknow:

HEMI ENVY... hahahaha - and it ain't no wolf in sheep clothing either!

Gotta hand it to him, all a bunch of go-show for no-mo!

I think I speak for everyone when I say... it takes a special person to wanna drive that around.

Last edited:
Some people like the look of the srt-10 but dont want the viper motor.

they hear viper and think $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for repairs and such.

To each their own

At least he didn't use SRT-10 badges. An 05 shouldn't say DODGE on the tailgate though. Especially in the wrong place.

At least he didn't use SRT-10 badges. An 05 shouldn't say DODGE on the tailgate though. Especially in the wrong place.

I work with a guy who has a v6 chally and put the factory srt-8 exhaust on it with srt6 badges :dontknow:

and the srt6 was the crossfire :confused:

Posted by RAMDUDE

Some people like the look of the srt-10 but dont want the viper motor.

they hear viper and think $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for repairs and such.

To each their own

I won't argue with that, it's just that person better be prepared to beat off people for posing as one. After all, that "look" is what makes the SRT-10 Ram distinct and what people know of having the "viper engine" in it.

That's like having someone else in your skin, but not you, taking your identity. :aetsch: Deviants not welcome. :p

Last edited:
Actually it looks as if he DID use an SRT10 or SRT8 badge of an 06+ on the right side of the tailgate.:dontknow:

ya i think i saw a SRT-8 badge on there somewhere... Personally i wouldnt do all that with out ATLEAST adding an sts turbo or procharger to make it worth it lol EARN THE BADGES!

I believe Chrysler acctually made a production 300C SRT8 Clone. Came factory Identical to the SRT8. Just under the badge It was called something edition, I forgot
Had evrything but the peformance. I saw it at my dealership when I was lookin for a Charger

I believe Chrysler acctually made a production 300C SRT8 Clone. Came factory Identical to the SRT8. Just under the badge It was called something edition, I forgot
Had evrything but the peformance. I saw it at my dealership when I was lookin for a Charger

it just said SRT on the badge... no 8

besides the badge issues who ever did it did it right... looks good and they are not trying to sell it as a 10 its a clone and done all the time.

Id say the guy did a pretty good job as far as the body goes though. I personally got a GREAT deal on a srt10 engine, tranny and engine harness so i decided to put it in my 02 Ram, but now that im balls deep in the project and stuck with it i have to finish but with all the money i have spent i definitly should of bought a real SRT-10

Id say the guy did a pretty good job as far as the body goes though. I personally got a GREAT deal on a srt10 engine, tranny and engine harness so i decided to put it in my 02 Ram, but now that im balls deep in the project and stuck with it i have to finish but with all the money i have spent i definitly should of bought a real SRT-10

your one of the few people that can actualy answer "yes" to the question i get asked all the time...."did you put the viper engine in your truck or did it come like that?"

your one of the few people that can actualy answer "yes" to the question i get asked all the time...."did you put the viper engine in your truck or did it come like that?"

bought the truck with a stock 5.9 v8 and i put the SRT10 engine in MYSELF. Check out my profile i have a few pics of me during the swap. Started project 8 months ago and still not comepletly done due to lots and lots of of things that are diffent between the two trucks and also realized the tranny the guy sold me with the swap was out of a diesel (which i know is basiclly the same) but it was in very bad shape so i had to get a rebuild on that and also get a GASOLINE torqe converter and stator

bought the truck with a stock 5.9 v8 and i put the SRT10 engine in MYSELF. Check out my profile i have a few pics of me during the swap. Started project 8 months ago and still not comepletly done due to lots and lots of of things that are diffent between the two trucks and also realized the tranny the guy sold me with the swap was out of a diesel (which i know is basiclly the same) but it was in very bad shape so i had to get a rebuild on that and also get a GASOLINE torqe converter and stator

that sounds like a badass project. If i ever get the money and dodge comes out with a new viper i want to swap for the new engine

that sounds like a badass project. If i ever get the money and dodge comes out with a new viper i want to swap for the new engine

bada$$ expensive project lol // im 26k into the project and to top it off my srt-10 rims are fakes haha, but i got a engine with 13k on it and a tranny with 0 miles on it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back