Wich bushings left...?

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So , a couple months ago i ordered the poly bushings from Tony.
My guys at the shop didnt wont to replace the upper control arm bushings because of the big work and they wont use blowtorch for removing the OEM bushings.
Now for the rear leaf bushings , they could only use tha ones without my Caltracks , because with the Caltracks came specific bushings...
Steering rack bushings are also replaced.

Can anyone see wich ones i got left ?

Attachments

• DSCF7968.JPG
    DSCF7968.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF7969.JPG
    DSCF7969.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF7970.JPG
    DSCF7970.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 82
i think lower control arms are replaced...:confused:

Look under your truck.

If the bushings are RED then they have been replaced. If they are BLACK then they haven't.

Look under your truck.

If the bushings are RED then they have been replaced. If they are BLACK then they haven't.

u r a regular Dick Tracey , LOL

i think you cant see every bushing thats replaced.
and...my truck is lowered , with 6ft2" and 250lbs its not easy to roll under the truck.
will do it when i'm at the shop and truck lifted.;)

u r a regular Dick Tracey , LOL

i think you cant see every bushing thats replaced.
and...my truck is lowered , with 6ft2" and 250lbs its not easy to roll under the truck.
will do it when i'm at the shop and truck lifted.;)

LMAO

You can see the front ones from opening the hood, and turning the wheel left or right. You can see uppers and lowers without going under the truck.

The rear is more difficult- but there are only 2 per side. Front and rear leaf spring.

Sammy, post the part numbers you have left and I'll see if I can figure out where they go.

Look under your truck.

Energy suspension makes black ones also............:chain:;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back