• Yes, he will leave.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, he will stay.

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff, I know you have talked about walking off into the sunset on April 1st. I personally can't see that happening. I thought it would be fun to see what others think :)

I hope he stays. He is our encyclopedia on our 10's. For you pups that don't know what an encyclopedia is, it's like Google, but in Jeff's case, more correct.

I start a new endeavor in April, the 1st just happen to be the 1st day of the new gig... has nothing to do with being foolish. Going back to being self employed, so I'll work my regular job and then another 5-6 hours a day and all day on the weekends for the foreseeable future. So the amount of time I spend working on anything Viper related will be minimal. Can't get back into a Viper doing the same thing every day and hoping for a different outcome.

Registry is still there and I still answer emails, which seems to be the way its been done for the past year or so, so nothing will change there, however, the majority of the data I have is not accessible through the interwebz. It will just have to wait for another day.

As far as leaving, I have Tapatalk. As far as the poll, even I'm curious

have a Great Day
Vj

Last edited:
I understand there only being so many hours in a day bud. You handle business and do what ya gotta do. We'll be right here when ya come visit :D

Not really, there are people here that know a hell of a lot more than I do

i dont know u very well jeff but i did meet ya in panama in 2010. i wish you peace and happiness in anything u persue . and hopefully u can enjoy more days chillin !!!!:D

Attachments

• 104.JPG
    104.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Best wishes for the new gig! Gotta do what best, hope it not like you leaving us hanging, drop in & set us all straight from time to time..

I know that I am still pretty new here. But I wanted to say thank you for all help on getting info on my truck. I wish you the best.

You're Welcome, just doing my part

Sent from the Viper /Viper Truck Registry using ViperLink

Interesting looking at the "who voted".....

Sent from the Viper /Viper Truck Registry using ViperLink

Jeff, have not even seen you in person but really enjoyed all the mails shared on the topics we discussed. If you have the same thing going on on 1st of April as we do, it all might be a joke :D

But if it is serious, i wish you all the best and enough spare time left to enjoy !

Arne

I really do have a new gig

I will be here, just not as much

Thank for your dedication for everything viper. As im sure I speak for most everyone on here. But at the end of the day the SRT10 and everything viper related is a common interest we all share. Whatever you choose to pursue in your personal career, I just want to say good luck and hope it works out for you bro. :cheers:

You do realize this is all BS created by our very own caveman. He's still trying to discover fire and we do have hope. However, someone needs to step up and tell him it works better with wood and not kid safe plastic sticks for Toys-R-Us

You do realize this is all BS created by our very own caveman. He's still trying to discover fire and we do have hope. However, someone needs to step up and tell him it works better with wood and not kid safe plastic sticks for Toys-R-Us

You stated on the registry that you were leaving the VTCOA Admin position as of April 1st. I don't think you will and was curious what others thought, hence my starting a poll. What BS did I start?

Anytime you would like to have a fire building contest, I'd be happy to participate. Years of living under less than normal circumstances afforded me much experience building fires. Yes, I'm being very genuine about this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back