Will the 2nd Annual West Coast Nat GTG yield a World Record Run?

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Will the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG yield a World Record Run? Will the world record run be set at the same track as the current world record run. Stay tuned as the head anchor "Carlo" makes some decisions.............Story at 11.:D

Whats the DA at the track? Also, who if any of the top contenders would be making it to this GTG?

HELL YEAH...to the viper out today...man I just hammered that this, slam the gas at 3500 in first and it s just spins...powershift 2nd and put rubber down for about 30ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my clutch is sorry, it was starting to rain so I said gotta get this thing on the street, but it stopped as soon as I got out of the garage...maybe next time

It's going to be harder than people think

unless FSTJACK is there

SrtBrad said:
Will the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG yield a World Record Run?

Nope, it is impossible.

the second west coast gtg was in PHX about 6 or 7 months ago. maybe he can do it at the 3rd WC gtg that u are planning :D
first one was in Bakersfield :p

No one remembers Bakersfield but those that were there

ViperJeff said:
No one remembers Bakersfield but those that were there

yep, just have these youngsters running around now :D alot of the people who where in bakersfield are no longer here :(

Voodoo said:
Nope, it is impossible.

the second west coast gtg was in PHX about 6 or 7 months ago. maybe he can do it at the 3rd WC gtg that u are planning :D
first one was in Bakersfield :p
If you want to be super technical Stevo...In Washington we had at least 6 GTG's before anyone else did and last I checked it's on the West Coast :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
If you want to be super technical Stevo...In Washington we had at least 6 GTG's before anyone else did and last I checked it's on the West Coast :marchmellow:

I don't ever remember being invited:dontknow:

ViperJeff said:
I don't ever remember being invited:dontknow:
thats ok jeff, we did not invite mikey and he still showed up :marchmellow: :D :D :D :marchmellow:

Whats a party without a few crashers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back