Willow Springs Calif

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was open track day at Willow Springs, My thoughtful and extremely great wife had decided to get me track time for our anniversary with a professional driver. First he took me out on the track in a Toyota (him driving) to get a feel of the track and to tell me where he wanted me in the turns. We did a slow lap then he stood on the Toyota, got my attention real fast.

Then we came back in and got in the 10 and off we went, all I can say is WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!

By the end of my track time, I'd done quite a few laps, was hitting the turns exactly how he wanted me to and the 10 was smoking the track, the straight coming out of turn 9 is awesome.

Today was one of them good days, thank you to my wife for finally getting me something for our anniversary that I really enjoyed.

Sounds like a great time! Did you get any video?:)

Sounds like the Inaugural SRT Experience at Daytona Speedway that I was invited to when I bought my SRT10 !!! My brother left Arkansas,and met me at the track.We had 4hrs of class,then we rode with a professional driver to learn just like you did on where to be at certain points !! My brother lucked out as his Pro Driver's specialty was Drifting !!! My brother looked kid in a Candy store when he was done !!! Wow he said,I didn't know my truck could do that !!!

hahahah "where's Carl? Did he run out of gas?" lol your friends are funny.

Yea, I heard that, cracked me up, What really made it funny is that in about 7 laps, I burned about 3/8's of a tank.

Don't know if anyone saw the "start" video, buy first time I've seen my truck from a distance with the new Black paint job I had done to my wing when I had it repainted. Thanks again to my wife for talking me into painting it black.

Last edited:
Today was open track day at Willow Springs, My thoughtful and extremely great wife had decided to get me track time for our anniversary with a professional driver. First he took me out on the track in a Toyota (him driving) to get a feel of the track and to tell me where he wanted me in the turns. We did a slow lap then he stood on the Toyota, got my attention real fast.

Then we came back in and got in the 10 and off we went, all I can say is WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!

By the end of my track time, I'd done quite a few laps, was hitting the turns exactly how he wanted me to and the 10 was smoking the track, the straight coming out of turn 9 is awesome.

Today was one of them good days, thank you to my wife for finally getting me something for our anniversary that I really enjoyed OTHER THAN HER COMPANY AND LOVE....

You REALLY ment to say.................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back