Wing relocation kit

Roz-SRT said:
I've had my truck since new. . . Should mine have one of those kits? Mine came equipped with the factory tonneau though.

So lemme get this straight. This kit allows for "quick" removal of the SPOILER so you can load oversized things into the bed. . . ?

Ah, I think you hit the nail on the head.... Ours came with tonneau covers! :idea: That would be why we don't have the kit. :)

Roz-SRT said:
I've had my truck since new. . . Should mine have one of those kits? Mine came equipped with the factory tonneau though.

So lemme get this straight. This kit allows for "quick" removal of the SPOILER so you can load oversized things into the bed. . . ?

Quick removal and you can move it forward to just behind the cab. There are two holes with threaded inserts inside of each bed rail for the brackets to mount to. Then the wing bolts to those brackets. Or so the story goes. Good for if you're on the road out doing stuff and need to pull or move the spoiler for something.

And.... I believe the trucks with the factory tonneau don't require the kits so didn't come with them...:D Any way for Dodge to save a buck, right?

Madduc said:
I have one!! You pay shipping and it yours. PM me or 231 924-9667

I got it yesterday!!! Way cool Joe... I hope you like what I sent you!:D

This place is the bomb!!

Stretch

amoparman said:
I got it yesterday!!! Way cool Joe... I hope you like what I sent you!:D

This place is the bomb!!

Stretch
Got your package today! THANKS:rock: You have an awesome talent!! It will be on the center of my desk. Thank you!!

WizzySRT10 said:
I was thinking he was wanting to relocate it to the roof.

He was thinking of adding a hood scoop to the roof like this.

2062434_52_full.jpg

I'm just glad they didn't make these truck in green :)

Madduc said:
Got your package today! THANKS:rock: You have an awesome talent!! It will be on the center of my desk. Thank you!!

No problem. Made them up for the NATS two years ago. Glad you like it!:rock:

Stretch

i don't think i have one either, were are they supposed to be? i know its a stupid question.

dodgeff232 said:
i don't think i have one either, were are they supposed to be? i know its a stupid question.

I believe ours for the RC was in with the AMP under the console.

I always wondered what those brackets were for!:shot: :hmmmm2: :damnmate: :hmmmm: Maybe it would help if i read the manual!:deal:

SRT-IZ said:
I always wondered what those brackets were for!:shot: :hmmmm2: :damnmate: :hmmmm: Maybe it would help if i read the manual!:deal:

we learn something new on here every day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back