WINGO!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
With the help of Coley I finally was able to get a Daytona wing for my 10. I have always loved them on the DAytonas and I figured it'd make mine one little bit more different. I'm sure I ain't the first and won't be the last but for a direct fit I am pleased with the appearance. I'll post better pics after the rain. And with a better camera! iphone sucks at pics.
Thanks again Coley and Caylen for talking this girl outta her wing.:burnout:
srt10wing.jpg

srt10wing1.jpg

It looks great...i like it...have you ever seen this SRT rolling around any were..this trucks from texas as well.
12903698035_267387479_IM1_04_565x42.jpg

12903698095_267387479_IM1_27_565x42.jpg

looks good:rock: :rock: :rock:

i thought the Daytona wing was taller????:dontknow: :dontknow:

While the wingless minority throw up a little in their mouth.....

Looks very nice... I've like the Daytona Wing ever since I saw one on Texas Yellow Fever....

And Yes!

We need more pics, lets get a good look at the beast

Thanks guys! Yeah I know it still needs a drop and I am working on R & D for my own quad cab kit seeing the others are ridiculously priced. I've been dropping trucks and cars for 20 years and can't believe the kit is $800 +! I want more than the shackle drop. I've seen many a 2/4 and think taht's perfect.

JAYSSRT said:
It looks great...i like it...have you ever seen this SRT rolling around any were..this trucks from texas as well.
12903698035_267387479_IM1_04_565x42.jpg

12903698095_267387479_IM1_27_565x42.jpg

Never seen it but with some flat black graphics and rid the step bars and bugshield and chrome handles and mirror covers and gas door it would be sweet.

The DAYTONA wing is roughly twice as tall as the SRT10 wing!:marchmellow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Thanks guys! Yeah I know it still needs a drop and I am working on R & D for my own quad cab kit seeing the others are ridiculously priced. I've been dropping trucks and cars for 20 years and can't believe the kit is $800 +! I want more than the shackle drop. I've seen many a 2/4 and think taht's perfect.
Outnumbered's truck has the perfect stance IMO :rock: :rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Never seen it but with some flat black graphics and rid the step bars and bugshield and chrome handles and mirror covers and gas door it would be sweet.

The DAYTONA wing is roughly twice as tall as the SRT10 wing!:marchmellow:

thanks man.

just seems like the couple i've seen around here was taller or could have been thinkin of this one

Attachments

• 2_1241481419IMG11.jpg
    2_1241481419IMG11.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 47
ZCx said:
thanks man.

just seems like the couple i've seen around here was taller or could have been thinkin of this one
quick who know why this wing was so made so big on this car

ZCx said:
thanks man.

Yeah but with that wing, if its original its also worth at the minimum 100gs. As ugly as it is, it is a beautiful thing.:D :rock:

Nascar wind cheater , high speed oval racer PLYMOUTH super bird hemi power 1970.............200 mph...............

I do agree a lil but there was also the Charger Daytona of which the Daytona truck was inspired. Think the Charger was 69' as well? Luv both cars and would give a nut for even the shit off Joe Dirt!

Winged warriors.................:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock:

This wing has far less flutter than the 10 one. At 150 it has the downforce of a gorilla sitting on my tailgate! The last sentance has yet to be proven. LOL

one of the reasons was so the trunk would be able to open all the way. i'm not sure of the aero reasons but it was very functional and dominant in the nascar circuit. enought to eventually get it banned

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back