WINGO!!

dam!!!!!!!

wonder what a Daytona wing would look like in RED??????lol:dontknow:

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

i would like it better i think if it was cut so that it was only a little bit taller than the srt wing and that would make it custom too

I think someone has said they had to shorten the width for the 10 wing to fit a cover so the Daytona would be the same and need shortening although by just looking at it seems it would work if the cover is over the bedsides and not between like the factory one.

Yeah but that would kill the Daytona effect! She'll be on the Texas. Motor Speedway in 2 weeks doin 190 in the straights! LOL!

ViperPunk said:
i would like it better i think if it was cut so that it was only

a little bit taller than the srt wing and that would make it custom too

looks good man :rock: now i will be able to see ur wing in my rearview when i and puttin lenghts on u :D

The SRT-10 wing was designed to be an aerodynamic device, the Daytona wing was designed as an aesthetic device. So use which ever one you like.

Bill.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yeah but that would kill the Daytona effect! She'll be on the Texas. Motor Speedway in 2 weeks doin 190 in the straights! LOL!

you still have the look its just not obnoxiously big

ViperPunk said:
you still have the look its just not obnoxiously big

That's what she said!

Have you not heard? By purchasing this truck I am making up for lack in other places.

VENOMOUS1 said:

ya means i gets to see it in person????:dontknow: :rock: :burnout:

Hey how hard was it to pull your old one off? I placed a order today for mine before she goes in the bodyshop. I give you props bro, you did something different....... When I posted the same topic about getting this wing I had nothing but ASSHOLES on here bashing me calling me a ricer and other ill shit, Well not all but most..................... Wonder where all of them guys are now with the negative comments?????????????????????????????????? Douche bags

Hatedonmostly said:
Hey how hard was it to pull your old one off? I placed a order today for mine before she goes in the bodyshop. I give you props bro, you did something different....... When I posted the same topic about getting this wing I had nothing but ASSHOLES on here bashing me calling me a ricer and other ill shit, Well not all but most..................... Wonder where all of them guys are now with the negative comments?????????????????????????????????? Douche bags

ummmm...ricer! :D

wheredwhogo? said:
ummmm...ricer! :D

and thats from a no winger??????

sounds like the redneck callin the ricer weird, lol.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ZCx said:

sounds like the redneck callin the ricer weird, lol.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

what can I say, Im a proud lifetime member of the nonwingers!:marchmellow: :D

ZCx said:

Who's the redneck......................... ricers are yo boy's homie.................................. pants down to my ass and all yo yo yo yo yo yo.............. If i was not selling my wing to someone on here i would run the bitch over and video it just for ya.

Hatedonmostly said:
Who's the redneck......................... ricers are yo boy's homie.................................. pants down to my ass and all yo yo yo yo yo yo.............. If i was not selling my wing to someone on here i would run the bitch over and video it just for ya.

the force is strong in this young jedi

what the prob with Star Wars?????

wheredwhogo? said:
what can I say, Im a proud lifetime member of the nonwingers!:marchmellow: :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back