WINGO!!

Damn, hit the nail on the head for the most part! I am from Texas so redneck yes, born in NYC so the yo- yo- yo fits, but listen to rock, rap,country , pants fit right around the waist, hate rivers if you've seen my WS6 vs. Honda thread, but live this wing!

Funny thing is the Daytona has a steel cable attached to prevent theft and the 10 has none saying "take me please, I am not worthy"!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Funny thing is the Daytona has a steel cable attached to prevent theft and the 10 has none saying "take me please, I am not worthy"!
well maybe if you made a cable kit for our wings as a side job you could make some coin and the 10 wings will finally be worthy:D

By the way, for those not in the know, Wingo is one of the ricer cars off the
Cars movie and had a wing like 10 stories tall.

Hatedonmostly said:
Hey how hard was it to pull your old one off? I placed a order today for mine before she goes in the bodyshop. I give you props bro, you did something different....... When I posted the same topic about getting this wing I had nothing but ASSHOLES on here bashing me calling me a ricer and other ill shit, Well not all but most..................... Wonder where all of them guys are now with the negative comments?????????????????????????????????? Douche bags

I think people are calling you a ricer because you say you're turning your truck into a ricer on your sig:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I think that the Daytona wing looks a lot better when it's matched to the rest of the trucks paint. I wouldn't run it myself, but I don't think it looks completely bad.

What a Shopping Cart handle you have there :)

Since you are enjoying them so much here are a couple more. Shopping cart,psshhh! More like a hang on handle for truck bed sex!!;)

daytonawing1.jpg

daytonawing.jpg

As long as the daytona wing functions like a wing ought to, why not,....still like the SRT 10 wing more..............

looks sweet, im keeping my stock wing on for the simple fact that it is actually aerodynamic, where the daytona wing is more of an aesthetic mod.

im not a rocket surgeon or anything but ive read somewhere that the srt wing reduces drag and even the bed cover does too but of course it adds wt. i think if ya like it, keep rockin ! would look lots better when truck is lowered just my .02 !!! :rock: :rock:

gunu said:
im not a rocket surgeon or anything but ive read somewhere that the srt wing reduces drag and even the bed cover does too but of course it adds wt. i think if ya like it, keep rockin ! would look lots better when truck is lowered just my .02 !!! :rock: :rock:

didnt myth buster bust that myth on drag from tailgates and wind??? I thought they did

yea all i remember about it was that with tailgate down doesnt save gas and actually has more drag :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back