winter/summer dresscode for the truck

like i said even if you do find winter tires of some sort you could just as cheaply buy a beater vehicle and save the wear tear and damage from the roads and what is thrown down on them reason i am putting mine in garage lol just not worth it get a 500 dollar beater with minimal insurance and no collision have accident junk it buy a new 500 dollar beater lol

Jan, take a look at www.autobandenmarkt.nl and go to shop and look for 305-40-22 tires..
You can find some summertires but i didn't see tires especially for the wintertime..
There is only one tire for all weather.. That's the GRABBER UHP 305/40 R22 114V XL
You can also click at "autobandentest"

There is also a Pirelli all weather tire but this tire is a littlebit higher 305-45-22
( i don't know if you can use those tires in combination with your lowering kit)
Go to 305-45-22 tires and look for the Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires (not cheap)

Maybe you can find a good tire for your truck on this website..
I can't tell you any experience about those tires because i found this info on this website..
Alex bought some weeks ago 4 new tires for his Nightrunner wheels from the same shop..
They ship the tires to your home and you must look in your neighbourhood for
a shop who can put the tires on the wheels and balance them.

I will use my truck as long there is no salt on the roads in Holland... The wintertime really sucks!! :mad:

Last edited:
Remember ....... NO bra's after Labor Day.

OOPs...you are talking about trucks....my bad.

Fepony said:
Remember ....... NO bra's after Labor Day.

OOPs...you are talking about trucks....my bad.

when I'm not talking about trucks I'm removing bra's...... or drinking :D

Hey, is there any difference between Summer and Winter way up there?? :dontknow: :thefinger: :D :rofl:

Floor said:
when I'm not talking about trucks I'm removing bra's...... or drinking :D

I love cool/cold weather and no bras. :rock: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back