Winter

When did yall start needing battery tenders in GA? You guys don't even have winter! LOL
Damn you! You found out our little secret. We have some cold times and a rainy season and it's good to have a charged battery when your fire up something.

Ok, I can understand in the Dakotas. Your winters are a different animal! Here in Columbus, OH we don't get heavy snow but that salt is still an issue. I just wash my truck every week and just recently got a daily but still alternate.

What a shame...SMH.

The kids these days. FML

So you guys really don't drive your trucks in the winter? Not even with sandbags?

I got caught in a slight sprinkle with my truck once last summer and I was pissed! Lol! I can tell you the undercarriage of my truck looks nearly the same as it did when it rolled out of the factory. There cannot be very many 10's rolling around these days that could say the same. I bet under 100-200 in the world, that might be being generous.

I got caught in a slight sprinkle with my truck once last summer and I was pissed! Lol! I can tell you the undercarriage of my truck looks nearly the same as it did when it rolled out of the factory. There cannot be very many 10's rolling around these days that could say the same. I bet under 100-200 in the world, that might be being generous.

We are one of very few, that the undercarriage still looks that nice. :rock:

The bad part is the prices of these trucks any fool or broke ass can afford one now. Take into consideration the mentality of said fools. This is why we get srt10s driven in the winter...Fucking Retards!!

The bad part is the prices of these trucks any fool or broke ass can afford one now. Take into consideration the mentality of said fools. This is why we get srt10s driven in the winter...Fucking Retards!!

Why do I get the feeling you're talking about me? :D

Fine with me, only more reason why mine, although may or may not gain in value, will more than likely never depreciate further than where it is now. Trust me, I'm not hanging on to this truck for the hopes of a financial gain, but when you consider the amount of them that have been driven through winters, totaled, and even just the ones that are at 70K, 80K, 90K, 100K+ miles, there is a pretty good chance that trucks that are in the condition of the one I have will bring a little better premium than they are now.... someday.

Fine with me, only more reason why mine, although may or may not gain in value, will more than likely never depreciate further than where it is now. Trust me, I'm not hanging on to this truck for the hopes of a financial gain, but when you consider the amount of them that have been driven through winters, totaled, and even just the ones that are at 70K, 80K, 90K, 100K+ miles, there is a pretty good chance that trucks that are in the condition of the one I have will bring a little better premium than they are now.... someday.

:rock::rock::rock:

I'm with you on this. I do not even have the wiper blades on. Maybe my 10 is in the 100-200 you mention?

See here :D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/first-hand-look-billy-boat-exhaust-installation-48840/

Cheers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back