Wish me luck

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it sounds stupid but tomorrow i'm meeting with my OSO to put together my Package to try and get selected for the PLC program to be able to join the Marines as an officer and go to flight school.. only thing that will hold me back is this stupid ASVAB test i mean it's not stupid but it's just stupid stuff on it that i hardly remember how to do.. i've been studying my butt off so we will see.. so wish me luck!:rock:

Do not under any circumstances sign for anything less than what you want! I scored high enough where they handed me the book and told me to pick a job. Well they were dumb founded when I said I wanted to be a grunt! It was a childhood dream to be a Army Soldier. Glad I did it. I ended up giving the Army & National Guard 8.5 yrs. I did get $30,000 for school. Which helped put me thru Aircraft Mechanic school.

Just make sure you understand any contract with the military before you sign. Get what you want and don't settle for less. It's only fair if you give them the dedication they want, that they give you the career you want!

Minimum score is 31 and thats for the retarded, but I guess I was retarded for being a GRUNT! <~~Wouldn't change it for the world! Ambush is Murder & Murder is Fun!

GOOOOOOD LUCK!

BlackMamba50 said:
Do not under any circumstances sign for anything less than what you want! I scored high enough where they handed me the book and told me to pick a job. Well they were dumb founded when I said I wanted to be a grunt! It was a childhood dream to be a Army Soldier. Glad I did it. I ended up giving the Army & National Guard 8.5 yrs. I did get $30,000 for school. Which helped put me thru Aircraft Mechanic school.

Just make sure you understand any contract with the military before you sign. Get what you want and don't settle for less. It's only fair if you give them the dedication they want, that they give you the career you want!

Minimum score is 31 and thats for the retarded, but I guess I was retarded for being a GRUNT! <~~Wouldn't change it for the world! Ambush is Murder & Murder is Fun!

GOOOOOOD LUCK!

o trust me this is what i want.. the program i'm trying to get selected for is PLC it puts school first and lets me finish my bachlors i'll sign the final line and go straight to flight shool!:rock: and that is what i want.. i've already got my privet pilot and am working on my insturment rating:rock:

edit- first time i took it i made a 56.. 2nd time i went in 2 years later i made a 36 whoops and the last time i took it i made a 70. i need a 74 to get slected so we will see! lol i'm nervous as hell

There are pre tab test that you can take at the recruiter station to practice bro, the biggest thing is your GT score whcih consist of Math, reading and english comprehension......Your GT score is what determines what you can do not just the ASVAB score! The rest of the test sections aren't all that important but you still want to do the best you can. I know for the Army your GT score has to be a 110 and above for flight, i have a 113 GT with a ASVAB of like 70 something:dontknow:

thanks guys off i go! school then up to ft worth to get this done!.. i'll report back later tonight!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back