Wish Me Luck!

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my truck in tomorrow for the driver's side air bag and clutch/starter limit switch recall. It's not that I don't have faith in dealerships anymore, but, the tech could not figure out how to start my truck when I was in for a oil change a few weeks ago. Sigh. :(

I had a vallet guy come get me on my wife's 10th anniversary dinner cuz he couldn't start my truck as well.

Some people start their day at 6am by walking the dog, going for a run or a bike ride. I started my day by racing a '56 Bel Air 572. We went from a roll and I had him all the way. Almost ran through 4th gear, but had to slow for traffic. I got the jump on him and he never came up to my door. I know the car and he has spray, but he obviously was only on motor. He gave me a massive thumbs up when we got beside each other again. Sitting now at the dealer waiting for service to open.

I'm taking my truck in tomorrow for the driver's side air bag and clutch/starter limit switch recall. It's not that I don't have faith in dealerships anymore, but, the tech could not figure out how to start my truck when I was in for a oil change a few weeks ago. Sigh. :(

Scott turns on my key and push starts it every time. :chain:

Just picked up my truck. All is good. They had it sitting on the point with all of their 392 stock. I should have taken a pic.

Just picked up my truck. All is good. They had it sitting on the point with all of their 392 stock. I should have taken a pic.

Glad to hear it.. Mine has the airbag recall as well and i'm afraid to leave it.. I don't want them to take it out and beat on it.

Glad to hear it.. Mine has the airbag recall as well and i'm afraid to leave it.. I don't want them to take it out and beat on it.

I put my valet tune in. A little surprise for them at 2500rpm!

$100 dash cam :D

I'll do this as well---just happen to have a dash cam.

With the valet tune and dash cam I am sure to catch Scott playing silly.

Oh me, he is the one that put the tune on the beast. Oh well. :dontknow:

If you get a dash cam, does everyone around you turn into those crazy Russian drivers that you see on YouTube??:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back