With Catless Mids are Bassanis Worth It????

BurntRubber said:
you were drunk:D :p that could be the only explination.

headers for looks is the best reason to do it. looking back I would not have gotten the headers, catless mids or magnaflow. I would have saved, done heads and a cam and cut the cats out.

I agree if I had it to do over, Save up for pistons.rods.heads, cam, etc.
Long run much better off. Especially internals...

FSTJACK said:
Bassani's are a TRI-Y design and are a very good torque header.

I would go with, and have Bassani's myself.
Do you push the Bassani's because they are a vendor here?:dontknow:

sleeper said:
Do you push the Bassani's because they are a vendor here?:dontknow:
We should all try to support our vendors,Why do you think we have them.:dontknow:

JRSVIPR said:
We should all try to support our vendors,Why do you think we have them.:dontknow:
Thats fine if the vendor has what we want. Jack seems to hate Gibson for some unknown reason. Maybe because they aren't a vendor here.:dontknow: I think Bassani's are ok just not the best. Gibsons for the price seem to make alot of guys very happy.

sleeper said:
Thats fine if the vendor has what we want. Jack seems to hate Gibson for some unknown reason. Maybe because they aren't a vendor here.:dontknow: I think Bassani's are ok just not the best. Gibsons for the price seem to make alot of guys very happy.
I have had them on my truck for 3+yrs.They are O.K. for the money,I have had some heat issues.Not saying you wouldn't with the others,But if i had it to do again and was going with a shorty i would go with the Bassani's. They are a better product all the way around.IMHO

JRSVIPR said:
I have had them on my truck for 3+yrs.They are O.K. for the money,I have had some heat issues.Not saying you wouldn't with the others,But if i had it to do again and was going with a shorty i would go with the Bassani's. They are a better product all the way around.IMHO
OK thanks.:D You could allways sell you gibsons and buy yourself some bassani's.

Last edited:
JRSVIPR

Sell me your Gibsons cheap and you can get Bassani. :D

sleeper said:
OK thanks.:D You could allways sell you gibsons and buy yourself some bassani's.
That is exactly what i am going to do,Still looking at some options.

JRSVIPR said:
That is exactly what i am going to do,Still looking at some options.
What do you mean options. I just read you would buy bassani's. So give Bassani or Justin a call and get yourself a set. Looks like you got a built in buyer right here on this thread.

sleeper said:
What do you mean options. I just read you would buy bassani's. So give Bassani or Justin a call and get yourself a set. Looks like you got a built in buyer right here on this thread.
I think if you look, I said if i was going with shorty's.

sleeper said:
What you thinking of making your truck illegal with some non carb approved headers?
Why are you trying to look for some confrontation? Let it go man.

Belanger headers, Belanger mids with cats & magnaflow is the way to go.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: IMHO:elefant: :elefant:

I gave in and bought some Bassani's. At least I will be able to tune for them.

Thanks to ALL for the Help! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back