Won the Burnout Contest!

QC's can do a burnout all day long if you know how to do it. For that matter, my parents had a Ford Windstar minivan back in like 1986 and I could smoke the tires on it as long as I wanted.

We had a guy on our block when I was a kid..... His name was Craig Kleeker. His mama was a famous older hottie who dressed very immodestly and wore lotsa make-up....

She had very high hair and drove an old 51 Caddy Sedan DeVille.... Ivy green with black fenders...

When Craig turned 16 and got his license, he used to take his mom's car out and absolutely thrash it. His specialty was getting on a very steep hill and letting the car roll backwards in neutral as long as he could with the engine revving very high. Then at the critical moment he'd slam it into low and mash the pedal thru the floor.... thus lighting the tires on fire.....

A fkng lunatic to be sure...... He wasted that tranny..... Not to mention many sets of tries.... His mom never could figure out how the rear tires wore out so quickly...... Not the sharpest blade in the drawer... But pretty hot for an old broad...

Craig....! Are you out there....?

D

A friend of mine has it on his Cell Phone and is trying to get it downloaded. One of the local news channels showed it and I am trying to get them to respond to a request for a copy of the video. I really hope I can get a copy of it because the vid on the phone really just shows a lot of smoke (not the best position since he was down wind). I will post when I get it.:dontknow:

That is a bitchin show you put on man. Can you do a burnout like that without linelock and not screw up your rear brakes?

You set the standard, never came close to that but i would like to represent vtcoa at this event. http://www.emeraldcoastcruizin.com/2008schedule Im going to make some calls and see if i can get a set of tires donated. Any tips? Id like to blow the tire and throw sparks from the rims (donated) till they shut me down. Teach me oh great one! :adore:

JeffBoyette said:
That is a bitchin show you put on man. Can you do a burnout like that without linelock and not screw up your rear brakes?

You set the standard, never came close to that but i would like to represent vtcoa at this event. http://www.emeraldcoastcruizin.com/2008schedule Im going to make some calls and see if i can get a set of tires donated. Any tips? Id like to blow the tire and throw sparks from the rims (donated) till they shut me down. Teach me oh great one! :adore:

Not without the Line lock!!!

A local truck accessory shop is giving me 2 new 275/55/20 pirelli scorpion atr's to burn down. Just need to find another rim like our spare tire has, or 2 others.

Not alot os smoke from pirellis' although ive never held it at 5k in second gear for 30 seconds either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back