Won the Burnout Contest!

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to enter the Burnout Competition at the Charleston Boulevard Rod Run & Do Wop held here each year. We decided to enter and a friend at a local tire shop provided the rubber! Organizers told us it was the BEST burnout they had seen in three years. Dennis Gage from My Classic Car was there so hopefully we will get some air time. We had a blast! Got as many compliments for the "sound" of the truck as we did the burnout. Took a NEW set of Goodyear Eagle 275/55/20's to the cords!:rock:
View attachment Burnout.bmp
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

grats man!!

sounds like fun :D

Sweet John:rock:
:driver: :burnout::burnout::burnout:
:congrats:
Someone has to have a vid of it.:rock:

Vid

May have video on Monday. Curious to see how long I burned them. Seemed like forever!

OnceBitten said:
Decided to enter the Burnout Competition at the Charleston Boulevard Rod Run & Do Wop held here each year. We decided to enter and a friend at a local tire shop provided the rubber! Organizers told us it was the BEST burnout they had seen in three years. Dennis Gage from My Classic Car was there so hopefully we will get some air time. We had a blast! Got as many compliments for the "sound" of the truck as we did the burnout. Took a NEW set of Goodyear Eagle 275/55/20's to the cords!:rock:
View attachment 29905
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Air Pollution.;) :p :D :congrats:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Excellent representation for the SRT-10 family at the contest. That picture is just mmmmm(smooth)waaahh.. It's officially my new computer desktop background. Some video of it would have been the icing on the beefcake... :congrats: Congrats dude.

Last edited:
Won the burnout contest...Hmmmmmm....I think that is on my bucket list...let me check!:rock:

Awesome and congrats!:congrats:

Yep, it's on there!:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back