wonder how many srt-10 are left on the road?

FATJACK said:
Stinker has 2 on blocks in his driveway....:D :D

technically those are totaled out ,since they been in peices for two plus years :aetsch:

I can tell you one thing there is a shit load in jersey. . My boy has a dealer he has two for sale a ce and 05 rc. . . I know of 5 night runners. I spoke to a guy the other day who had a yellow fever qc and his boy had a yellow fever rc. Plus chris aka viper thats 3 in south jersey alone. Me and rick aka rickspeed. They are all over up here

I know off a few here in savannah! There is a nice website set up showing locations of known and stuff like that

Check the registry or contact Jeff ,,I believe it may have some info or a link to help answer that.

VIPR PWR said:
Check the registry or contact Jeff ,,I believe it may have some info or a link to help answer that.

yep talk to viperJEFF

REPOMAN1 said:
I can tell you one thing there is a shit load in jersey. . My boy has a dealer he has two for sale a ce and 05 rc. . . I know of 5 night runners. I spoke to a guy the other day who had a yellow fever qc and his boy had a yellow fever rc. Plus chris aka viper thats 3 in south jersey alone. Me and rick aka rickspeed. They are all over up here

And me too :)

no.jpg

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yesir, he knows all there is to know about our trucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,too bad he is not here.
he must be somewhere else eh???
:questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

for you :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :aetsch:

mickster said:
he must be somewhere else eh???
:questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

for you :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :aetsch:
me likey de sheepy:aetsch:

Well we have in Edmonton at list 7 of us with 10's .
But a lots of time I c new one come up from nowhere ...
And there is at list 6 -10's on kijiji for sale ..

kyleblix said:
I don't think i've ever seen another one here in Portland.

You can also check the Viper Truck Registry ,,,there is a list of trucks and where they are from.......Contact ViperJeff and make sure you are registered:rock:

FastSRT19 said:
Dam thats one is done. . . . I was up your way a few months back and saw a red rc on either 23 or 15 next to a building like a old gas station or shop. . .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back