wondering ...

d3ze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who's fastest ?

challenger 6.1 or srt 10 truck ?? ( both allmost standard )
any vids of dilemmas ?

d3ze said:
Who's fastest ?

challenger 6.1 or srt 10 truck ?? ( both allmost standard )
any vids of dilemmas ?

Is the challenger an auto or stick?

I think it would be a drivers race if yours is a RC.

05QCSRT10 said:
Is the challenger an auto or stick?

I think it would be a drivers race if yours is a RC.

a stick and mine a qc , think they are both allmost same .. like you told a driver race ?

d3ze said:
a stick and mine a qc , think they are both allmost same .. like you told a driver race ?

It will be close, but I think the challenger will win. Do you have a tune or anything like that?

i have no tunes i guess ...
only i dont know what the owner before did with my car ?
he makes more noise with orig exhaust on it , drinks more and allready did max speed without any problem ...
now i have kn induction kit , magna catback and some litlle extras.

i would think with a SCT tune,you could even it up.(raise rev limiter,lean it out for a little more power,change the way the auto shifts):rock:

i always thinkin on that sct tune , only who has the best tunes and where to buy ?

i'll be buying mine from torrie at unleashed racing,tell him tony (stinker) sent you,good price and great service. [email protected] e-mail him and he will respond very quickly!

im pretty sure the challenger will pull away abit... i race my friend in his charger srt and took him for the first few seconds then he pulled away from me

1/4 mile stock for stock the challey, my chally srt 8 bone stock with 2000 miles ran 12.97 at 16.7, not to many stock qc's can get there

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
1/4 mile stock for stock the challey, my chally srt 8 bone stock with 2000 miles ran 12.97 at 16.7, not to many stock qc's can get there
I think He was hiding nitrous on there!!!:D :D :D :D

d3ze said:
i always thinkin on that sct tune , only who has the best tunes and where to buy ?

Just got my tuner from Torrie@Unleashed. It makes the QC a different truck..hang onto your hat the first time you punch it after you've been driving around with the torque control, and rev limiter on. It WILL light the tires and lay a nice strip when it shifts :rock: :rock: Boy, is it fun:D :D :D

Torrie is great.....If you talk with Stinker at JTS Venom Performance and mention his name to Torrie he'll cut ya a little slack.

This is a dumb question and I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but I have always wondered and maybe close to getting a new tune myself, I already have the SCT but how on earth do I download a new tune? Can't they email it? That I understand, what I don't get is how? My SCT XC2 Tuner only came with the 1 cord with the multi pin plug to suit our trucks port, no USB cable or anything to load a tune from my PC. What am I missing here? I hope I don't need to send the tuner to him and then he sends it back. I don't mind doing that if I HAVE to, just, it's not as easy for me LOL.

Carlwalski said:
This is a dumb question and I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but I have always wondered and maybe close to getting a new tune myself, I already have the SCT but how on earth do I download a new tune? Can't they email it? That I understand, what I don't get is how? My SCT XC2 Tuner only came with the 1 cord with the multi pin plug to suit our trucks port, no USB cable or anything to load a tune from my PC. What am I missing here? I hope I don't need to send the tuner to him and then he sends it back. I don't mind doing that if I HAVE to, just, it's not as easy for me LOL.

Carl you will need to buy the cord that hooks to your computer's USB port...dont know why they dont include it other than to save $$..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Carl you will need to buy the cord that hooks to your computer's USB port...dont know why they dont include it other than to save $$..:dontknow:
Thanks mate, I will ask Torrie. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back