Woodward Dream Cruise

Mikey - don't think you'll be able to gay up my awesome thread!!! :D

I know you gay up just about everything you touch, but this event f' in rocks!!! :rock: :rock:

I'll post more pics tomorrow . . . :D :D :D

Turtle said:
Mikey - don't think you'll be able to gay up my awesome thread!!! :D

I know you gay up just about everything you touch, but this event f' in rocks!!! :rock: :rock:

I'll post more pics tomorrow . . . :D :D :D

Don't challenge him.;) :D

Got an email through the SRT Track Experience that said the SRT Engineers are going to be there on SAT from 10a - 2p. Dodge is going to have several of there line up there as well

Hey Bill/ Turtle,
We'll be out there around 11:00. I'll keep an eye out for ya.
Was out till 10:00 last night, hanging at Sqr. Lk and WW.
What a blast.:rock:
Mike

Mike, we didn't know you were going to be there until after we got back home. It's a damn shame, because we would have liked to meet up with you.

Bill.

On a positive note, we did get to meet up with Jamie (RolexDr) and his dad. They are fantastic people, and so very kind. They said that miss so many members here, but that a few people with attitudes chased them away.

Damn good day all in all.

Bill.

Begood said:
On a positive note, we did get to meet up with Jamie (RolexDr) and his dad. They are fantastic people, and so very kind. They said that miss so many members here, but that a few people with attitudes chased them away.

Damn good day all in all.

Bill.
I remember RolexDr, Sorry that he could not adjust. Would it help if i said i was sorry?

JRSVIPR said:
I remember RolexDr, Sorry that he could not adjust. Would it help if i said i was sorry?
You were not one of the people that he spoke about, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

Bill.

Sorry I missed you Bill, Did see a Yellow Fever QC at Fudruckers and a Red RC/ Yellow Fever RC at 13ish and Woodward. Any idea who they are?:dontknow:
Hope all had a good time and I'll post some picks when I get Home.:rock:

There was a ton of cops this year:mad: Took away all the fun in pontiac.
Good time overall!:rock:

MikeNice said:
Sorry I missed you Bill, Did see a Yellow Fever QC at Fudruckers and a Red RC/ Yellow Fever RC at 13ish and Woodward. Any idea who they are?:dontknow:
Hope all had a good time and I'll post some picks when I get Home.:rock:

There was a ton of cops this year:mad: Took away all the fun in pontiac.
Good time overall!:rock:
That was Jamie (RolexDr) and his dad. We stopped by and spent a couple of hours with them between noon and 2:00 PM.

How long are you in town for?

Bill.

Begood said:
You were not one of the people that he spoke about, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

Bill.

Well I was probably one that he did mention. I had some hard feelings towards some of the folks over at the NFFF site, and let it be known.

If you see him again, let him know I'm over it if he is.

Hey Turtle and Billy...

Your truck was on the Speed Channel this morning. I tried to find a clip of the article on their website, but couldn't find it. Sorry.

Do you still have the "eyebrows" on the headlights? If you do...then they had a pic of you crusin' down the boulevard.

:rock:

Lee

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Hey Turtle and Billy...

Your truck was on the Speed Channel this morning. I tried to find a clip of the article on their website, but couldn't find it. Sorry.

Do you still have the "eyebrows" on the headlights? If you do...then they had a pic of you crusin' down the boulevard.

:rock:

Lee
Yes I still have the painted eyebrow headlights.

Bill.

Begood said:
That was Jamie (RolexDr) and his dad. We stopped by and spent a couple of hours with them between noon and 2:00 PM.

How long are you in town for?

Bill.

Just walked in the door back in GA. I'll give you a heads up next time I come back into town.

We drove by them around 3:30ish. Sorry I missed ya.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back