Work, Work, And nothing but work.

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I have been working 15 hour shifts for the last 6 weeks. I just have to because I can't hire anybody good enough. I have 2 part time guys that work for me. But still I can't get out and socialize. I guess this what it takes to support the High Living of the Bay Area :dontknow: Not to mention Supporting My RaM Srt 10, Bmw, Work truck. Is anybody else Busting their ass 24/7 on here just to support the High Lifestyle??

I work my ass off.... I think everyone pretty much has too, these days, to support ANY kind of decent living. :dontknow: :( My day isn't all bad tho. :dontknow: I still get on here and talk to you pukes. :D :rock: I never really go by a time-clock, really. But, a typical day for me starts at around 7:30AM and runs till about 7-9PM (with, typically, a little slow time around 1:00 or 2:00 where I can get out and run errands.)

But, there are some nights when I get phone calls all the way up 'till 2AM. :dontknow: It just goes w/ the territory. :eek:

We don't have it half as bad as Firemen or Soldiers tho. ;)

Nope, I just work my 40 hour weeks. I don't have to support a BMW though, just the 04 HEMI and 05 SRT. Having a roomate helps to keep the housing cost down.

I work my Balls off and now it's starting to pay off....Just got my review yesterday I scored the very first Outstanding in that stores 5 year history...So I have my regular raise coming and a Merit raise as well :rock: Just thought I would brag about something since I never do....I feel so dirty now :eek:

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I'm in your camp as well. I was just lucky enough to be able to take a week off and drive cross country.:burnout:

Annu, I might go out to the Sacramento dragstrip soon. Would you like to join me and take a break from work?

Brad

Working long days is part of the terrirory when you own your own business. Until you get a staff underneath you to support your business you have to put in the hours. On the other hand, it does pay off down the road when you can reap the rewards and work 10-20 hours per week and only work with your top people. I'm in the marketing industry and I develop people as part of my job, so I have to put in the time into people in order to truly help them become something better no matter how good they are. If you want to become a better manager and leader I would suggest ordering a couple books online, you can PM me for details. A little knowledge can go a long way, and from the sound of it you are having difficulty getting people tied into you and having some trust issues. Most of this can be fixed with the way you manage your people, not getting other people. Anyways, let me know.

6am to 5pm or whenever we get done every other saturday. got some great people working with us so most times things run smooth.

TheSickness said:
I work my Balls off and now it's starting to pay off....Just got my review yesterday I scored the very first Outstanding in that stores 5 year history...So I have my regular raise coming and a Merit raise as well :rock: Just thought I would brag about something since I never do....I feel so dirty now :eek:
u quit blowing the manager and see how many raises you get:D

TheSickness said:
Good, cuz I'm sick of this shit, so I am going to move in with you and let you support me.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Good, cuz I'm sick of this shit, so I am going to move in with you and let you support me.:D

Bill.
Been asking you to move for a few years now Dumbass :D Mi casa es su casa :rock:

TheSickness said:

Very Cool

Only goes to prove, you can be honest and hard working and still get ahead in this world.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Very Cool

Only goes to prove, you can be honest and hard working and still get ahead in this world.
My only bad mark was insubordination to upper mgmt.....:D Go figure :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back