workin on new front susp setup

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys we will be undergoing a task of tubular a arms dropped spindles and willwood rotors and calipers for our trucks...this will be a completly bolt in kit any where between 2 and 300 pounds off the front of the truck.....these kits should be availble soon!!!!!!!!! and 15" rims will fit i will keep everyone posted with the progress and when they will be availble for purchase.
disclaimer......attn mods ...they will be sold from a vendor not me....

Kool, something besides Bling.................ha yoooooooooooooooooo:rock: :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
guys we will be undergoing a task of tubular a arms dropped spindles and willwood rotors and calipers for our trucks...this will be a completly bolt in kit any where between 2 and 300 pounds off the front of the truck.....these kits should be availble soon!!!!!!!!! and 15" rims will fit i will keep everyone posted with the progress and when they will be availble for purchase.
disclaimer......attn mods ...they will be sold from a vendor not me....

would be interested in upper & lower stainless steel tubular A-arms, more like replacement/upgrade, with adjustable ends on the upper arm, poly bushins & heavy duty greaseable ball joints, upper & lower.
keepin stock spindle & brakes

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
would be interested in upper & lower stainless steel tubular A-arms, more like replacement/upgrade, with adjustable ends on the upper arm, poly bushins & heavy duty greaseable ball joints, upper & lower.
keepin stock spindle & brakes

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
That would be nice even in regular steel:D

Wifey said:
That would be nice even in regular steel:D

i agree:rock:

but ya can have a bit of bling to go with a better part for our trucks.

plus i think stainless would be better for a DD:rock: :rock: :rock:

i will be looking forward to this... i've been wanting to do it.. and building suspension is my hobby/Old job. just don't have the funds to do it now. keep us posted dom.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back