WOT BOX Launch Control/No Lift Shifts

it's hard to say... it's a conversation piece no less...

i've NEVER been down a track with DR's on any vehicle i've ever owned... i went twice last year and this was the second time this year... still feels very... different...

i usually hit .0XX on street tires and i've been very comfortable with this... but trying to learn the tree this way (no slipping clutch) has proven a little more difficult than i thought...

what i can say definitively is that the 1-2, 2-3 powershifts don't seem to shock the interior of the cab during a pass... that's noticeable to me... and on streets, the "shock" you get when dumping the clutch to show off doesn't seem to be as pronounced, either... it HAS to be doing something...

as far as longevity... i suppose that remains to be seen... i'm not taking it out, lol:D

to answer your question about the 60' i can't say... my best 60' on street tires with the oem DS was 1.96....

my best 60' with the carbon DS and these old DR's is 1.89....

i'm gonna go this week without the DR's and see if i can pick up any...

Pretty tough to tell on street tires, but if you seem to be consistant and run something different then it will show something. After your runs be sure to post up for us if there is any change.

just buy one... they're cool to say you have, lol...

if i touch 1.8999999 on streets... i'm gonna say it helped...

we'll see thursday...

same clutch, new trans and DS.... but if i pick anything over 1.96 60' i'll say it's the DS...

did anyone ever install one of these I can't figure out what wire to cut for the ignition or really any of the wires

Somebody please tell me what wire powers all the coils someone has to know

I have a harness I'll look and see what wires. Have never installed one on our trucks. Imagine it needs to be connected to your leads to coil packs though.

Here are the coil pack connector wires and I assume you'll need to go directly here to bypass our ASD relay.
Colors look like Bl/Or, Br/Wt, Bl/Pk on one plug
and Bl/Yw, Bl/Wt, Br/Wt, and Blue on the four wire connector. Not sure as to what wires are power in/out though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back