Would It Be Sinful........

I believe someone already bought a 06 QC and put a diesel in it or they are in the process.

Why not put the 10 back to stock, buy a blown v6 1500 put the diesel and body kit and some seats in it and keep the collectible a collectible?

Awesome Drag truck man!

Didn't read the full thread but just in case no one has mentioned it...the bolt pattern on the rear of the RC engine is different from the pattern on the QC block.

I do think that FstJack has had an adapter bell housing designed...

bigike said:
I believe someone already bought a 06 QC and put a diesel in it or they are in the process.

Why not put the 10 back to stock, buy a blown v6 1500 put the diesel and body kit and some seats in it and keep the collectible a collectible?

Awesome Drag truck man!
Cause ummmmmmm I already have a simillar project like that, but it's a 1995 that had a 5.2 gasser in it and I don't think any of the SRT body stuff will be swappable. Maybe the wing. But it will be slammed down and streetable with a big power Cummins under the hood..........:rock: I widened the factory tubs, which fits a 17" wide slick now, and it's getting a 4 link adapted on and the front has Chassis Tech drop front end-This is my Pro Street Diesel....

Attachments

• IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Honestly if I can get a reasonable priced replacement V-10, I will keep it Viper Powered.

I think a smoker would be a pretty good idea. I mean the name of the game is to get the most bang for the buck, and diesels are making some crazy power. :rock:

And collectability.... Get real, What started out being a $55+ thousand dollar truck after just three years you can buy for less than $20 thousand. Who on here is going to live long enough to see half the money back out of the truck that they put into it? I mean I love mine and everything but if I could get back what I had in it out I'd sell the hell out of it to buy another one for less money and miles! It's about like the old Prowler and all those limited edition cars that still aren't worth half of what they cost originally and won't be for decades. Just my opinion. :D

HaulinAsp said:
Honestly if I can get a reasonable priced replacement V-10, I will keep it Viper Powered.
Doesn't FLchub have a block for sale????

HaulinASP,

You are hearing the same things I hear when I decided to put a V-10 in my Durango. I know of a guy putting a Magnum Iron block V-10 into a ram 1500. They weigh about the same as your cummins (1000lbs). I will talk to him (if you would like) and see if he did any modifications due to the extra weight up front.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back