would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
What the fuck was that... a rat? :D

I would love a SRT-8 GC Just wasn't in my budget :(

You and me both buddy, they were about 10K out of my range at the time.

But I have always wanted a srt-10 from the very first one I seen in the dealer.

I have seen faster Hondas :aetsch:

who cares ? :dontknow:

It still is not a SRT-10,Viper Powered truck :aetsch:

In the Honda community,I am sure really fast Hondas are the chit
and in the Jeep community yours might be the chit

but just because it's fast,don't make it special to ME

I am a member of the Viper TRUCK club of America ,vtcoa NOT the Jeep fan club

so unless it can climb rocks,I am never going to be interested :p

man pull up your dress, grab that little string and pull .......

sounds like you need to change your tampon,

either that or jsut a brag, like I said fail,

real hp guys dont have to brag and push there power, but yet have confidence

an yes I know all about your lil soccer mobile, and its pretty respectable, well until you lips started moving

but brag as you will when you get all finished with the douchin bring it on up to nc and run a SRT10 with cute little wheels, and fake body molding

I'll be waiting

Anyone can dump a ton of $$ into a ride and make it quick or so called quick, but to actually get respect you must first give respect,

You will probably learn that after you quit masterbating and grow up a touch

enjoy yourself, I am headed to hang out with guys that love hp no matter the make or model, see ya in a touch wally, rock on man

I know where I live near Baylor, only the biatches drive Jeeps, LMAO!
You are a real work of F*cking art aren't ya? I was comparing an SRT-10 Viper Ram to a regular Dodge Ram as the subject you pointed out to bash. You stated how nobody would notice the difference and what was done to make it different than a regular Ram. My points were thoroughly proven.
You come back comparing to a Jeep SRT8? I've only heard this used on one other individual here and he has passed, so I now denote you FUC*TARD!:p

No, FUC*TARD wasn't used on Chubby. Chubby just called everyone FUC*TARD. Lol. :D ANd yes, Chubby would've called him a FUC*TARD.
But all kidding aside. I would've loved to get the wife an SRT8 Jeep. Ended up getting way to sweet of a deal on the 300 SRT8, I just couldn't pass it up. But, trade my truck for one, HELL NO!!!
ANd I'm sure he wouldn't trade his Jeep for one of our trucks. I can respect that. But don't come on here bashing our trucks.

Last edited:
someone just call the law

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0cmAEd2kc&feature=related]Let the liquor do the thinking... - YouTube[/ame]

I have met alot of these jeeps guys, at their GTG's before.

really cool guys. all of this over dan asking about a jeep srt :confused:

You would of thought the lightning guys came over here again. In my eyes they are both srt's, made by the same company.

I like them both.

This is fast also... Doesn't mean it's cool

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifBFGQoTes]Record Breaking Minivan! - YouTube[/ame]

another good example

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGA-rU2ZIjI&feature=fvst]Nyce1s.com - Caneca Racing 7 Second Toyota Corolla @ NETS 2009!!! - YouTube[/ame]

There is ALWAYS something faster... ALWAYS

I have met alot of these jeeps guys, at their GTG's before.

really cool guys. all of this over dan asking about a jeep srt :confused:

You would of thought the lightning guys came over here again. In my eyes they are both srt's, made by the same company.

I like them both.

It's the truck bashin' I don't like.
As a man once said : " I hate rude behavior in a man.I won't tolerate it."

They may both be SRT's,but Jeep and Dodge are NOT the same ,no more than an Oldsmobile and a Chevy just because they are both GM .

I like Lightnings.Had a pretty fast one,too.But,I wouldn't let them come in here and start bashing our trucks unchallenged either.

As Tony said,to get respect,you first have to give respect .Any newb should know that.

Attitude is everything.

They may both be SRT's,but Jeep and Dodge are NOT the same ,no more than an Oldsmobile and a Chevy just because they are both GM .

I like Lightnings.Had a pretty fast one,too.But,I wouldn't let them come in here and start bashing our trucks unchallenged either.

As Tony said,to get respect,you first have to give respect .Any newb should know that.

Attitude is everything.

there was a kid around when I was young, allways had something quick, mostly motorcycles, allways talking trash this and that,

one day and old man rolls up at the bottom of the mountain on a very old yamaha, looked like a ancient turd of a bike, with ol crappy tires, jsut stood there with the group listening

they all took off up the mountain with the loudmouth leading the way , halfway up, this old dinasaur of a bike and 1000 year old man comes cruzin by in one of the tight corners and jsut walked on off up the mountain, half the power, twice the age..

after something like that , you learn the meaning of respect, sooner or later, as wally says , someone allways comes along and they are a touch better, bigger, faster
an we will leave the loudmouth unnamed;)

Attitude is everything.

I understand where you are coming from but.....this is all in fun, no reason to get mad.

And shots are being fired both ways, saying the truck is not up to par, and saying the jeep is not up to par. tit for tat.

It's quite clear on what some of you think of the srt jeeps.

me myself, I like both. 1. truck, it has a viper engine. yes it does have a wow factor, 6 speed makes it very fun to drive, and it looks good all the way around.

the jeep, again a good looking suv, very fast from a dig, I think they drive nice. I have drove 2 of them.

I like all the srt family of cars, to me it's like a brotherhood. When they have a jeep gtg i am sure all of you guys are more than welcome to come. I have been to some of them. never a problem, had a great time

I really like the Jeeps, and plan on getting one as a DD. YoungMedic23, that thing is pure badass:rock: I've watched it over time as you've modded it... congrats on getting it to where it is now.

With that said... YoungMedic23, you are a total douche lol:elefant:

I would have bought the Ram Srt10 I looked at if it was better at towing and mileage....

I'd have a matching silver Jeep and Ram....would have been badass

Anyways it was fun stirring some of the crap talkers up.....

Was all in good fun

Once again I LOVE the Ram srt10's....especially the QC...but I just don't agree with some of the comments that were made about the Jeeps...

I live for controversy

That is all fellow SRT bros!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back