would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
what do you you need to tow, and what mileage did you expect?

i carried my buddy's race car for a whole season when his truck went down, my trailer is about 5k lbs... hell, half my miles are probably pulling that trailer:D

work.jpg

To tow my 5000lb jeep to the races in an enclosed trailer....may get an open trailer....haven't decided

Also diesel is a new untouched realm for me

Dan,here is my .02,even though I'm an asshat apparently. I have an 09 Jeep with a fair amount done. I love it and wouldn't trade it for much,but if i were you,keep your truck. Pay it off and get the Jeep,of get another payment now,but don't get rid of the Ram.

I love the Viper trucks,have driven a modded one and It's a totally different animal.
More involved,like a sports car I guess with the 6 speed and Rwd. The Jeep is everything the RAM is not. The RAM is everything the Jeep is not.

To settle this there is only one option,have both. I'm pretty sure you would he sore without your truck,just as I would be sore without my Jeep. Both are beasts in their own right. Hopefully you can figure a way to enjoy both.
Also,if you go with a Jeep,09's are the best year Lol,J/k but seriously the 08-10 were a lot nicer in the inside and offered a bunch of improvements over the 06-07. But in any case you won't regret owning one. I have 24k trouble free miles on mine. Go for it!

Dan,here is my .02,even though I'm an asshat apparently. I have an 09 Jeep with a fair amount done. I love it and wouldn't trade it for much,but if i were you,keep your truck. Pay it off and get the Jeep,of get another payment now,but don't get rid of the Ram.

I love the Viper trucks,have driven a modded one and It's a totally different animal.
More involved,like a sports car I guess with the 6 speed and Rwd. The Jeep is everything the RAM is not. The RAM is everything the Jeep is not.

To settle this there is only one option,have both. I'm pretty sure you would he sore without your truck,just as I would be sore without my Jeep. Both are beasts in their own right. Hopefully you can figure a way to enjoy both.
Also,if you go with a Jeep,09's are the best year Lol,J/k but seriously the 08-10 were a lot nicer in the inside and offered a bunch of improvements over the 06-07. But in any case you won't regret owning one. I have 24k trouble free miles on mine. Go for it!

Hey yall, the ASSHAT actually said something nice and true. Cudos! :rock:

How does the motor an the rest of the drivetrain handle that power? Is a motor or trans build necessary to boost one and run low 11's like you have?

How does the motor an the rest of the drivetrain handle that power? Is a motor or trans build necessary to boost one and run low 11's like you have?

It's held up fine so far,which has been a year and a half.Been in 8 psi the whole time,that's about the limit as far as running a safe amount of boost. But if course,its all in the tune as well. I have different shift solenoids in the tranny,they bump up the line pressure and that's supposed to give the tranny some more life. Basically It's a bandaid,and if I keep beating on it the tranny will take a dump at some point. At this power level,no issue with the transfer case or differentials. Some have broke the rear end with a little more power than me using drag radials though.

It's held up fine so far,which has been a year and a half.Been in 8 psi the whole time,that's about the limit as far as running a safe amount of boost. But if course,its all in the tune as well. I have different shift solenoids in the tranny,they bump up the line pressure and that's supposed to give the tranny some more life. Basically It's a bandaid,and if I keep beating on it the tranny will take a dump at some point. At this power level,no issue with the transfer case or differentials. Some have broke the rear end with a little more power than me using drag radials though.

You running the AMG Blue tops in trans? I got those and the newer Mopar TCM. The one the came out specifically for the SRT.

You running the AMG Blue tops in trans? I got those and the newer Mopar TCM. The one the came out specifically for the SRT.

Exactly,blue tops. Also have the Mopar Tcm. Seems to work well for me.

98spyder said:
Exactly,blue tops. Also have the Mopar Tcm. Seems to work well for me.

Also have an Edge 3200 stall convertor. Which TC are ya running?

Running one of the Paramount performance dominator converters,from Builder Bill.
It's 3500 stall. Still working on what to launch at for best results.

98spyder said:
Running one of the Paramount performance dominator converters,from Builder Bill.
It's 3500 stall. Still working on what to launch at for best results.

Nice!!

What the fuck was that... a rat? :D

hahahaha, that's a pussies mutt! nah but seriously, i'm the biggest SRT-10 fan but that JGC SRT-8 is filthy.......i'll take one. Dig that blacked out hood on the silver body too....:rock:

I really like the Jeeps, and plan on getting one as a DD. YoungMedic23, that thing is pure badass:rock: I've watched it over time as you've modded it... congrats on getting it to where it is now.

With that said... YoungMedic23, you are a total douche lol:elefant:

maybe so but i enjoy his shit talking, maybe a lil too clean but i dig it........that jeep is filthy but that lap dog has gotta go, not a good sidekick for representing such a beast of a ride.:aetsch:

Hey yall, the ASSHAT actually said something nice and true. Cudos! :rock:

That asshat is my bestfriend.

probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in person, very down to earth guy who dwells in the srt world.

He didnt come on here talking smack, I don't know why he got grief for it.

That asshat is my bestfriend.

probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in person, very down to earth guy who dwells in the srt world.

He didnt come on here talking smack, I don't know why he got grief for it.

Ithink you got it mixed up a bit. Your boy 98spyder is cool as shit. Venoumsnone is just messin with him, by calling him an sshat. It's the other douche, doogiehousermedic23, or whatever the fuck his name is.

WTF is an "asshat" anyways? I guess my asshat would be santeen's lips. IDK.....
Dude, ur such a fag. I swear you want my sexually.
But anyway, here's Hank the asshat.

Attachments

• asshat.jpg
    asshat.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
oh okay, now i see.......santeen can you watch your language in the non-offensive section or wes is gonna "gimp" you again....simple rules, guy!

Ithink you got it mixed up a bit. Your boy 98spyder is cool as shit. Venoumsnone is just messin with him, by calling him an sshat. It's the other douche, doogiehousermedic23, or whatever the fuck his name is.

I know he was not the one who said it, just quoted his comment. thats all.

Yeah jake is a cool dude.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back