Wow...New mod/present from Wife (JJPhoto)

thanks everyone!

we are so excited! this will be our 2nd baby and hopefully will complete our family. I think Pat wants another boy, and while I would LOVE to have another boy, I really am hoping for a girl. Noah wants a brother.... so we'll see who wins. I think we'll find out as soon as we can.

Thanks for all the support! It means a lot to Patrick and I.

JJPhoto said:
thanks everyone!

we are so excited! this will be our 2nd baby and hopefully will complete our family. I think Pat wants another boy, and while I would LOVE to have another boy, I really am hoping for a girl. Noah wants a brother.... so we'll see who wins. I think we'll find out as soon as we can.

Thanks for all the support! It means a lot to Patrick and I.
Guess what Jen, you're both going to get your way. I put in a good word with the god of twins hehehehe.

OCBob said:
Guess what Jen, you're both going to get your way. I put in a good word with the god of twins hehehehe.

now, that would be a fun ride. i think we would need to get that Jeep SRT-8 Pat's been talking about :D

whatever God decides to give us is fine w/ me, but my prayers are mainly for health :)

CONGRATS GUYZ!!!!:D:D:D:D

I'm so proud of y'all....now the true test is....Does Patrick have Man Sperm....or Girl Sperm?!:D:D:D

Congratulations, and love to you all...........

I have been praying that it will be quinteplets...........:eek:

Glad tidings for your family...................:elefant:

CONGRATS!patrick.....,you do realize your life will never be the same...

....it will be BETTER!:elefant: :p

FSTJACK said:
I have been praying that it will be quinteplets...........:eek:

Glad tidings for your family...................:elefant:

and i thought you were a nice guy...... :dontknow:

twins i think we might be able to handle, but quints??? yikes!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back