wow

Interesting. More to the story than the vid shows for sure. I woulda just shot the first one to come to my vehicle before running them over. Gets the point across faster.

Yeah I think I would have done the same thing if I was in that SUV. There's more to the story than some ppl saw in a video. They stopped the SUV and starting hitting the SUV and cut one of his tires. He had his wife and kid with him and he took of in fear of their safety. They followed him and at the end they broke his window and beat him up and sent him to the hospital. It's sad that they did that to a family.

Ok saw the entire video now,, wow yeah , guy in truck was just running in fear for his life, bikers caused it, and well got run over...

damm bikers giving us all a bad name..

Last edited:
That dude bashing his helmet into my window would have got his face blown off, especially if my wife and 2 year old were in the car. After watching all the videos and reading the story, I would have done the same thing. SUV driver is not facing any charges and for good reason. Thugs on motorcycles looking for drama and found it.

I am always packing in my truck. In Texas I would have been no billed for shooting the one that took his helmet and attacked me. :rock:

probably could not even call the "original incident" a hit & run. just a bump & run:dontknow:

Just read where one of the bikers he ran over has a real possiblity of being a parapalegic

Sorry Guys, That's New York, If you had pulled a gun and defended yourself YOU would be going to Jail. No guns Allowed (unless you’re a criminal). And I agree, some of the bikers took on a pack mentality and caused the incident.

With limited knowledge of the whole incident, I'm on the SUV driver's side. The guy on the bike that caused the 'bump' was just looking to show how cool he was and asking for trouble. As for the paralyzed guy, that too is tragic but could have been avoided if the group of bikers just were out for a ride and not looking for an incident.

I dont think the guy in the rover was out of line at all. Do Whatever it takes to keep the family safe.

Interesting. More to the story than the vid shows for sure. I woulda just shot the first one to come to my vehicle before running them over. Gets the point across faster.

That dude bashing his helmet into my window would have got his face blown off, especially if my wife and 2 year old were in the car. After watching all the videos and reading the story, I would have done the same thing. SUV driver is not facing any charges and for good reason. Thugs on motorcycles looking for drama and found it.

Sorry Guys, That's New York, If you had pulled a gun and defended yourself YOU would be going to Jail. No guns Allowed (unless you’re a criminal). And I agree, some of the bikers took on a pack mentality and caused the incident.

Yup, god forbid you defend yourself so you don't end up like this poor guy in the hospital....don't feel sorry for anyone that got ran over, they decided to be dumbasses and paid the price for it.

I'm a rider and a truck/suv driver.

If I was in that range rover I would have thrown it into reverse and kept going until I found a police station. If my Fiancé was with me in a vehicle and who knows what "caused" the confrontation- but I would have been a whole lot more lethal. That Range Rover is a serious weapon against ANYTHING smaller than it. That's the one that climbs you know... mountains...

I know plenty of guys with knives, guns, chains, and steel pipes on their bikes and are just itching for the adrenaline rush like was created with that incident.

I am surprised that the Range rover got as far as it did without smashed windows. That rover could have taken out a whole lot more riders quite easily. Bikes have great maneuverability, but the riders being that good in a panic situation is another story.

The bikers should not have completely blocked traffic on a 3 lane highway. They were asking for trouble by trying to confine traffic behind them.

Needless to say, hope he's got a good lawyer.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back