Wreck - White paint on my black truck...

GutsyGecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The woman in question ran the light and hit me doing between 30 and 40.
The wheel is hanging free. It folded under the truck after the other car was moved. The wheel is cracked, the tire cut. The quarter panel is buckled, bucked the hood, front bumper, and the lower under trays. The frame seems to have moved about 3/4" toward driver side. The driver side window shattered (my head hit it). But hey, the wing survived!

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Right now it looks like the other driver does not have insurance. She certainly didn't have a license. Fingers crossed right now.

holy hell! Doesnt look to horrible but i would be so effing pissed, I hope you get out of that neck brace soon! :D

oh shit, didnt take the time to read your post the first time…..that sucks. If the frame is bent to much then..well, you know. Hope that works out

My insurance will fix it if she doesn't. The only scary thing is if they total it and hand me a check for book value when I have a good 15k over that in the truck...

My insurance will fix it if she doesn't. The only scary thing is if they total it and hand me a check for book value when I have a good 15k over that in the truck...

Yep, thats what Im hoping doesnt happen to you bro. Best of luck. Ive taken a huge hit because the insurance didnt cover mods on past cars. And they will low ball the fck out of you on the book value too, all I can say is fight back.

So, if they write it off, how much of my mods can I actually pull off the vehicle before they won't let it slide?

Some insurance companies are cool and if they don't cover the mods they will let you take them. Others won't let you touch it.

So, if they write it off, how much of my mods can I actually pull off the vehicle before they won't let it slide?

Do you have your truck now? Is it in a yard at bobs towing?? Get offline and go do work. Your about to play a nasty game. Go take your mods off ninja style.

if you have original equipment then swap out all of your mods, i have worked with a lot of insurance companies (towing). there are not a lot of companies that cover mods which is a bunch of BS because it obviously makes the truck worth more. Best of luck, i hope that woman has insurance or money in the bank you can sue her for.

Do you have your truck now? Is it in a yard at bobs towing?? Get offline and go do work. Your about to play a nasty game. Go take your mods off ninja style.

careful with that bring some ground beef filled with sleeping pills in case of pitbulls. ive been to a few rough yards

The truck is in my driveway. The insurance won't look at it for a few more days. I would rather not rip it all apart and then have them not total it. Suggestions?

The truck is in my driveway. The insurance won't look at it for a few more days. I would rather not rip it all apart and then have them not total it. Suggestions?

Just call them and ask then. If you don't want to take it apart then there is nothing to do but wait and see if you get F'd in the A :D

Bad things happen when we drive our 10's in the rain. They don't like the rain or snow.
Good luck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back