Wreck - White paint on my black truck...

You can remove your parts but you have to return the car to as working condition minus the damage...if not you will be docked for missing parts..

Yes, true. Good point. I meant to say "Return to stock..."

I just went through the exact same thing on my LS swapped 95':mad: Woman on drugs says ''my brakes didn't work'' yea right!!!:mad:

Insurance will pay you ''retail'' value from the book. Your not going to get much extra outta them. I had 13k in reciepts and only got $1,500 extra after a few days haggling with them:( I was happy though so I can't complain really:)

I'll buy your truck back from you if your interested in selling it whole;) Shoot me a PM if so:rock:

Holy S*&t! You got hit so hard it turned your truck into a Chevy. That must of cost a lot to fix :D

You can remove your parts but you have to return the car to as working condition minus the damage...if not you will be docked for missing parts..

Does that mean you could yank the engine and tranny and put a 4 cylinder in place? :D

Probably! Update, they are towing it to Klaben Ford/Lincoln Collision Center in Warren, OH on Monday. The adjuster will look at it there.

Good luck, sir. I have been there before, and it's no fun.

As for yanking the motor/replacing with a 4-banger, they might get a bit upset with you there...lmao. ;)

Got her back! Pics;

image-11.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-9.jpg

She's just about perfect. Only a few missed details I will brush touch up. Drives just fine.

Need to take some better pics, but looks good from what I can tell. Glad you got it back fairly quick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back