Wrecked 04 for sale

iraqivet01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SRT 10 wreck pictures by Iraqivet01_486 - Photobucket

I wrecked it last week, and settled with the insurance company. Was going to use the parts for my Coronet, just don't want to cut up my car to do it.
So I am selling it.

Does not have a salvage title, so it can be repaired and not worry about selling it for below market value.
Engine has 26,300 miles and was serviced the night before the accident.
Truck runs, drives, just needing the frame straightened, and a front fenders.

wing, Hood and grill not damaged.

Interior is spotless, and in Perfect condition Nothing wrong
Just air bags were deployed, and drivers seat belt is stuck

If your just needing a excellent drive train, this is the perfect truck. NEVER raced, MOD'ED up. Oil, filter, and serpine belt was changed 30 miles before it was wrecked.
Always kept in a garage. This Truck was babied.
I had planned on being buried in it. If I don't sell it, and don't make it back from my next scheduled deployment, It will be in my will to be.

I will post a video next Friday, showing the damage, and that the engine starts and runs.

best offer.
I will be posting this on local area Craigslists and Ebay as well.

Last edited:
how much you looking to get out of it?

and how tweeked is the frame

According to my body guy, it can be fixed. with a little time on the frame straightener.

At least to get my buy back which was more than 5K.

If there is no interest or reasonable offer, I just squarrel it away in the back of the shop for a future project.

Do you have the wing for sale if so call me or Text me 562 377-4382

Can't believe the insurance company did a total loss on that.

what was the final damage where they stopped before they put a total loss on it ?

that frame must be twisted up pretty good bro. I know a insurance adjuster pretty good. my friends jeep was t-boned and it had around 30K in damage and they fixed that being a 2006. this blows my mind

Not parting it out.
Don't get the good enough offer, It will become my next project after the Coronet.
Either fix the frame, which according to my body guy, is not as bad as the insurance adjuster said, or buy another frame and move everything over to it.

Kept it because I figure I would use it for my Coronet, but after sleeping on it, I rather leave it old school 440.

Since you live in Canada, it would not cost effective for you after you pay shipping.

I live in IL and have a car hauler. so how much do you need to get??? can u pm me when you get the video of the damage please

I am also pretty suprized they totaled it out. there must have been ahell of a gap between what the adjuster and body guy think:dontknow:

I dont get why you just cant say what you want for the dam thing!!!

I know right we have only asked 100 times here.. If i could get it at the right price id pick it up.. and take it to my us shop.. but he wont tell us shit.. guess he is waiting for someone to offer him 10-15k ,which you would have to be mentally challenged to get even close to 10 or 15 k lol

sorry to post up since you pm'ed it to me IRAQVET, but if you wanna sell it people should know what you want.

he told me he wants 9,5,,,but would take 9k.

might as well go buy a runnin one for that:dontknow:

sorry to post up since you pm'ed it to me IRAQVET, but if you wanna sell it people should know what you want.

he told me he wants 9,5,,,but would take 9k.

might as well go buy a runnin one for that:dontknow:

well someone might, I never would.

only cause of the salvage title issue. it's a pain to get them road ready, to many issues.

Back