Wrecked 04 for sale

SRT 10 wreck pictures by Iraqivet01_486 - Photobucket

I wrecked it last week, and settled with the insurance company. Was going to use the parts for my Coronet, just don't want to cut up my car to do it.
So I am selling it.

Does not have a salvage title, so it can be repaired and not worry about selling it for below market value.
Engine has 26,300 miles and was serviced the night before the accident.
Truck runs, drives, just needing the frame straightened, and a front fenders.

wing, Hood and grill not damaged.

Interior is spotless, and in Perfect condition Nothing wrong
Just air bags were deployed, and drivers seat belt is stuck

If your just needing a excellent drive train, this is the perfect truck. NEVER raced, MOD'ED up. Oil, filter, and serpine belt was changed 30 miles before it was wrecked.
Always kept in a garage. This Truck was babied.
I had planned on being buried in it. If I don't sell it, and don't make it back from my next scheduled deployment, It will be in my will to be.

I will post a video next Friday, showing the damage, and that the engine starts and runs.

best offer.
I will be posting this on local area Craigslists and Ebay as well.
Ramdude

I know right we have only asked 100 times here.. If i could get it at the right price id pick it up.. and take it to my us shop.. but he wont tell us shit.. guess he is waiting for someone to offer him 10-15k ,which you would have to be mentally challenged to get even close to 10 or 15 k lol

I never said in any of my post 10 -15K, and since this is the 18th post, it hasn't been asked 100 times.

I Posted "best offer". If you want it, make an offer.
Worst thing I can do is say "no thank you".

DOM.

google search bro.

In the United States, a salvage title is a form of vehicle title branding, which notes that the vehicle has been severely damaged and/or deemed a total loss by an insurance company

DOM.

google search bro.

In the United States, a salvage title is a form of vehicle title branding, which notes that the vehicle has been severely damaged and/or deemed a total loss by an insurance company

Nos shit i was just posting from the op....but some totalled cars have clean titles :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

well, how is that ???? if a car is a total loss they issue you a salvage title.

my friends car just had smoke damage, from a garage fire, smoke damage put it total loss, and if he bought it back was a salvage title :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

must be that state, cause every body I know here, it would of been salvage.

anyway, might as well be. in my eyes if the insurance is going to total it out.

I took a settlement and kept the truck.
I didn't take the full settlement I was offered.
I didn't buy it back from the salvage or from the insurance company.
I kept the title, it never left my name, no less left my shop.

So yes, It still has a clean title.

Last edited:
I took a settlement and kept the truck.
I didn't take the full settlement I was offered.
I didn't buy it back from the salvage or from the insurance company.
I can show you the title

I understand what you are saying, but my friend has his car still in his garage and, they did a total loss.

they told him the same thing. he could keep it, let it go, if he kept it would of had a salvage title ? I'm lost there.

I have heard of rebuilt titles before, my friend did that to his gsx.

thats the main reason for him letting it go was because of the title issue with salvage on it.

Dom blow me :D

just run a carfax on it.. post the vin

I'm not calling him out, I think it's use full info.

wish my buddy would of seen this. his car went to auction due to insurance telling him salvage only title issue if bought back.

ya i agree with ya,, the title is definitely salvaged if the ins paid out and he bought it back its done,, you can clean the title but its tough especially now with carfax... id say its a 99% chance that its not going to be a clean title... it will say there is some sort of damage somewhere,,,

Don't ask me, that just how it worked out.
I was just as confused you are. The day I went to surrender title and get my payment, and they told me, "No, your keeping the truck, so you keep the title.

So, it still a clean title.

I just would in right conscious to inform the buyer when I sell it, that it has been in an accident and repaired if I go that route.

Any "Yes", it is part of my moral character to do just that.

Don't ask me, that just how it worked out.
I was just as confused you are. The day I went to surrender title and get my payment, and they told me, "No, your keeping the truck, so you keep the title.

So, it still a clean title.

I just would in right conscious to inform the buyer when I sell it, that it has been in an accident and repaired if I go that route.

Any "Yes", it is part of my moral character to do just that.

thats good to see. some douchers out there are not so nice about it

so is a salvaged title only a problem as far as loans go? or do ins comp give you problems with it. and resale. but any other probs with a salvaged title?

Here the deal.
It not costing me another dime to keep it. Both trucks are paid for. I'm not going to part it out because if I start doing it, there no turning back. I know I can make more do it that way.
What damage that is done to this truck is something that I can do in the shop. Even it it does require moving everything to a different frame and replacing the front bumper, front fenders, and what other damage that was done.

We restore old cars at our shop, I spend days just looking for parts that are either worn out, or missing. This truck is a breeze to me. Everything is there or can be replaced very easily.

I honestly rather keep this truck alive then get parted out and made into scrap metal.
It not like Dodge is going to ever make this truck again.

$9,500 what I would like to see.
If you want to talk out a deal, PM me. I'm reasonable, and easy to work with. Like I said before, the worst case is "no thank you"

Last edited:
This same event happened to a car my wife had ,,or should i say a car i bought for my wife that she called hers lol ,,long story short it was in a somewhat minor accident ,we had it paid for and it was about 5 years old only had 40,000 miles on it ,,the insurance company ,State farm by the way, gave me the value of the vehicle and told me to keep it ,when i questioned this and the thing about the title being tagged salvage is that it was not a salvaged vehicle it was they did not want to pay to have it fixed ,,fixing it would have been more than they thought it was worth so they paid the lesser of the two and told me it was mine with clear title ,,if you run a carfax it would have said it was in an accident blah blah blah ,,but there was no salvage title issued ,,aka a clear title ,,

ins companies will tell you that. but the fact of the matter is that when you go to renew the tags or sell it the ins company has already reported the accident to the dmv and its on file that it was totaled. been there done that pissed me off...thats why its always best to takes full amout and then have somebody you know buy it off the ins....use to work for body shop that done nothing but fix totaled vehicles and ive seen these trucks with damage like this get bought for $2500 to $3000 with less miles than was on this...at the end of the day the ins company is a buisiness thats always gonna come out to the good if they can

ins companies will tell you that. but the fact of the matter is that when you go to renew the tags or sell it the ins company has already reported the accident to the dmv and its on file that it was totaled. been there done that pissed me off...thats why its always best to takes full amout and then have somebody you know buy it off the ins....use to work for body shop that done nothing but fix totaled vehicles and ive seen these trucks with damage like this get bought for $2500 to $3000 with less miles than was on this...at the end of the day the ins company is a buisiness thats always gonna come out to the good if they can

I trade said vehicle in with title ,,when they ran vin it came back as clear ,and got a good trade-in price ,,,i think it really depends on insurance company and where you live ,,Me i dont live in a communist state like most do lol,,peeps are just trying to beat the guy down on his price ,,i think if you dont want to buy it at his price no need to tell him its not worth it and blah blah blah ,,just dont buy it ,,dont whine about it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back