Wrecked 2005 YF QC For Sale

Updated list:

SrtBrad (engine)......................3 - 4 K
Stanimal- rear, front susp, cluster and seats. 1k maybe a lil more depending on how straight susp is.
Whitesnake?
RozSRT - Rear Fascia, Tail Pipes, and R/R Cladding - Name Price.
Mutt?
AwdIsuzu?
Amtrucker22?
IamThePoolBoy?

Total - $4k to $5k, maybe a lil more?

Who else needs parts? We need to come up with 5K more.

Bump. . .

Lots of good parts on this truck!

Eh, doesn't matter to me either way. I did contact Rich as to what he wanted to do. . .

I don't want to hold him back, or anyone else for that matter. If us to wait til we get enough folks for a group buy, that's awesome, he wants to sell the parts off of it independently, that'll work too. If he tells us to get lost, that'll be ok with me as well. :)

Roz-SRT said:
Eh, doesn't matter to me either way. I did contact Rich as to what he wanted to do. . .

I don't want to hold him back, or anyone else for that matter. If us to wait til we get enough folks for a group buy, that's awesome, he wants to sell the parts off of it independently, that'll work too. If he tells us to get lost, that'll be ok with me as well. :)

I agree. We had almost a week to come up with something so enough is enough. Don't want to hold him back either. Besides he will get more parting it out himself.

SrtBrad said:
I agree. We had almost a week to come up with something so enough is enough. Don't want to hold him back either. Besides he will get more parting it out himself.

If that's the case, I'd still be interested in the parts/pieces I was orginally interested in. :)

SrtBrad said:
And I'm still interested in the engine only. Maybe Rich will use this thread to sell off the parts individually?

I hope! I got my heart set on my exhaust mod now! But I am running out of time. . . I'm gonna have to repair my truck back to stock if I can't get the pieces from Rich. . . .

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
I hope! I got my heart set on my exhaust mod now! But I am running out of time. . . I'm gonna have to repair my truck back to stock if I can get the pieces from Rich. . . .

I might know someone that might have their stock exhaust. Let me know if I can help

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
I might know someone that might have their stock exhaust. Let me know if I can help

I mainly needed the rear fascia piece to do the exhaust mod. :eek: :) If his piece is junk, maybe he'll donate it for a good cause! :D

Is the truck owned by someone on here or is it just someone on here that knows the guy with the truck?
If it's gonna get parted out, Id be interested in the steering wheel if it's good and maybe a few other bits and/or pieces.

MYTRAM said:
Is the truck owned by someone on here or is it just someone on here that knows the guy with the truck?
If it's gonna get parted out, Id be interested in the steering wheel if it's good and maybe a few other bits and/or pieces.

I invited "YellowFeverDestroyer" to this forum after seeing his ad on Ebay posted by another forum member. His ad on Ebay did not meet his reserve and our group buy idea didn't get traction. Anyways I believe he ended up trading his wreck for something else but not sure. Maybe Roz will chime in on this.

Yep, it's official I guess.

I recieved a PM from Rich the other day stating he traded the truck for the chopper. :eek: :)

Thanks for inviting him over, Brad.

does anyone know the guy that owns it now? will he be parting it out or reselling it?

I'm in

Brad,
I'm interested in the interior, gauge cluster, rear axle, front spindles/brake assy, maybe tranny. I'm looking to build the first 4WD SRT 10. HA!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back